PDA

View Full Version : Folding MF`s>

Pages : [1] 2

Redcar GUY
08-14-2002, 02:00 PM
I just got about 10 MF`s out of the dryer, As I was folding them and started thinking...... Do you all fold yours in halfs, 4ths or not folded? I know that this is a crazy question but as I was telling my GF about what I was thinking she said "your are crazy", I said "so is everyone else on Autopia" and " I will go ask them"

LOL so>?

C. Charles Hahn
08-14-2002, 02:06 PM
I always like to fold them in 4ths, right after they come out of the drier. No wrinkles, and I get those nice 1/4 creases in the towel so I can use the towel like it has 8 sections (use each exposed side and reverse folds until all 8 have been used once only). I find that I can make one towel last alot longer this way and I dont have to use as many each time I detail. :up

Green Monster
08-14-2002, 02:27 PM
I fold mine in half to put on the shelf but I fold them into quarters when using them and we are all (Autopians) not crazy just particular. :D

imported_Tony
08-14-2002, 02:33 PM
I don`t put them in the dryer. I hang them on a coat hanger. Does this mean I am half crazy?

Lemonxxs
08-14-2002, 02:38 PM
Quarters than I roll them and store them in Ziplock baggies labeled of course by brand and use......:D

imported_seres
08-14-2002, 03:03 PM
Machine wash/tumble dry -- then fold in half (after carefully inspecting for trapped debris - you never know!!) and roll.

Store in a Sterilite container with a flip top. MFs only allowed in!!

:)

imported_harold
08-14-2002, 03:13 PM
Machine Wash

Machine Dry

Quarter Fold

Stacked nicely in the garage with a little mint on top.

:xyxthumbs

imported_seres
08-14-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by jaojoby

Stacked nicely in the garage with a little mint on top.

:xyxthumbs

:D LOL!!!

C. Charles Hahn
08-14-2002, 04:14 PM
hahahaha - atleast he doesnt hang those little air freshener trees from the pullchains on his garage lights..... :o :D

tkr128
08-14-2002, 05:19 PM
I fold my 16x16`s in fourths, I bag them individually and stick them in my towel drawer inside the house.

Pats300zx
08-14-2002, 05:46 PM
Hand wash..air dry...fold in quarters...placed in MF towel drawer :)

PakShak
08-14-2002, 05:52 PM
Hi all,

Well just in my car alone, I put two in my wash bucket, three in the glove compartment, five on the inside compartment of the driver`s door, ten in my detailing toolkit. Sorry no mint scent in the car... :D

With Aloha,

Ranney

2wheelsx2
08-14-2002, 05:53 PM
Hand wash, air dry, quartered then folded one more so that they sit at the perfect height for grabbing in my Rubbermaid container just for MF`s. All lain on edge so I can get at any one of them.

topnotchtouch
08-14-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Redcar GUY

I just got about 10 MF`s out of the dryer, As I was folding them and started thinking...... Do you all fold yours in halfs, 4ths or not folded? I know that this is a crazy question but as I was telling my GF about what I was thinking she said "your are crazy", I said "so is everyone else on Autopia" and " I will go ask them"

LOL so>?

I fold mine in 4ths and store them in their own Rubbermaid container in their original plastic bags from PakShak :)

Just ran accross your the pics of your garage, great job with it! We just bought a new house in South Carolina and I am going to be starting the remodel of the garage as soon as we move in.

http://community.webshots.com/album/45243078coHTlc

rstype
08-14-2002, 06:05 PM
I fold them into fours and put them into a mini-fridge that I no longer use for food items. MFs get stacked on the top rack, cotton towels in the middle, and dirty towels that need to be laundered on the bottom "fruit and vegetable" bin.

This helps keep the dust down... :up