PDA

View Full Version : This sucks..

M3 Dream's
08-02-2002, 09:27 PM
Has anyone ordered from Zaino, Directly?

I ordered Z1, Z2 and Z5... I only got Z1 and Z5.. I emailed them and stuff about how the operation is about getting my Z2 for me.. Has anyone ever gone through this and how quick was the re-transaction..

M3Guy
08-02-2002, 09:50 PM
I ordered directly. Had no problems other than the order taking longer than I would of liked.

Lemonxxs
08-03-2002, 09:40 PM
Never ever had a problem....they do have great customer service....Tell us the outcome.

samiam513
08-03-2002, 09:56 PM
got my whole order in 1 week flat.

don`t worry, sal will give you what you payed for. I had a messed up bottle of z-2 and he wanted to replace it. i just asked how to fix my problem. he asked my address to ship new bottle.

KCPreki11
08-03-2002, 10:12 PM
Did you have to ship the other bottle back? Why don`t you guys go through your local distributor? Does it take longer than ordering from Sal?

M3 Dream's
08-03-2002, 10:26 PM
I dont have 2 ship anything back yet.. I emailed Sal and he asked my Full name and Address.. I actually DONT KNOW why I just didnt go through locally, but next time I will. I got a free applicator though..

M3Guy
08-03-2002, 10:37 PM
I called Zaino and asked for a local distributor and was told there isn`t one. :nixweiss I live in the Atlanta area.

imported_Aurora40
08-04-2002, 11:06 AM
But it does relate to customer service. It`s definitely important for a company to follow up with mistakes. Let us know if they send you your Z-2 (I`m sure they will).

Anyway, I have a story about Meguiar`s customer service. There seems to be a universal opinion here about the quality of their advice, and I have to agree with that. However, I do have a good story about their service to help offset their advice problems. I ordered direct from them about 12 applicator pads, 2 tire gel applicators, a bottle of #7, Medallion Protectant, Medallion Cleaner, Extra, a clay kit, and some HD Interior Cleaner. Well, the bottle of Extra cracked in shipping and soaked everything. It ate up the labels and the cardboard clay-kit box. Most of the products were ok because they have a foil seal under the cap. But the labels were crappy, and I`m anal about that stuff (at the store, I`ll pull out 3-4 boxes of a product until I find one where the box isn`t dented or wrinkly). It was about a $70 order. Needless to say, I wasn`t happy. I called them and described what happened, and before I could even get pissed or make demands, the guy said he would reship everything, and that I could probably wash the pads and applicators and they`d still be fine. I didn`t have to send anything back. Now, my second order shows up, and guess what. They forgot the #7. I thought this time they`d fight me about it because it was on the invoice and because they`d basically given me free doubles of everything, but they sent me another bottle right away. I was quite impressed and very satisfied with their customer service.

M3 Dream's
08-05-2002, 10:28 AM
Sal said he would send out a Z2 the same day he sent me the mail..

samiam513
08-05-2002, 11:08 AM
i knew he would :xyxthumbs