PDA

View Full Version : New member of the PC 7336 club

mDw
07-31-2002, 11:29 PM
Today, I finally purchased a PC 7336SP at Lowes. Price was $109 like alot of members stated on the board. Thanks for letting me know about it.:) I plan on getting some pads soon, but I was wondering if the kit from properautocare is my best bet? Do the pads that one can find locally equal to these? Just wondering. Thanks.

imported_BretFraz
08-01-2002, 12:31 AM
The CMA kit is a great set up for starters. Later on you can add on with other pads from local auto body supply stores or online purchases. More pads will be needed if you`re gonna detail frequently and/or need a variety of pads for multiple cars. So the number of cars you`ll detail will determine if you need more pads and which kind.

m5m3
08-01-2002, 04:34 AM
The pads (like the CMA ones) for the PC, just a question but how long do do they last before they ware out. Do they just start to break up after time ?

mDw
08-01-2002, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the answer.

richardp,

There was a post I read recently that said it really depends on what kind of products you use on the pad. A sign is when chunks start falling apart from the pad. That`s when you throw it out. Hope this helps.