PDA

View Full Version : never tried Zaino..

AUTODETAILER
07-30-2002, 12:49 PM
Ok, i have never tried zaino...is it really that good? why do some of you top it with a carnuba?(depth?) ..can it be applied with a pc?

what is so good about Zaino, over Blackfire,zymol,Blitz,ect...

thanks for any info on Zaino....im thinking of giving it a shot..

samiam513
07-30-2002, 02:09 PM
do a search. this has been discussed/debated alot.

no picture will ever do a shine justice. it will do the effort justicece (shows missed spots, ext) but it will never show depth. pictures are only 2-d still. We need 3-d photography.

shaf
07-30-2002, 03:51 PM
Although I don`t use it, Zaino is one of the superior products out there. Long lasting, easy to use, great results. Using a PC is totally unnecessary, but I guess you can...

The vast majority of Z users don`t top it with a wax - the ones that do are just experimenting.

Use the search engine, sit down with a cool drink, and start absorbing the info. :)

thevolvoguy
07-30-2002, 09:35 PM
Zaino is awesome, I agree w/ 4DSC, do a search and look around the site for some Z`d car pictures.

What color is your car?

I prefer to use Z on my lighter colored cars, because it gives them more of a mirror like shine w/ less depth. I then use the Klasse twins w/ Souveran topper on my dark colored cars. Both have long lasting, great looking... but completely different results.

Its a personal opinion on what you do and don`t like.

mikenomad57@hotmail.com
07-30-2002, 10:46 PM
Zaino is toooooooooooo much of over-hyped.

What color is your car?

ultrajim49
07-31-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by webviper

Maybe,

but,

It works perfect for me , and all concidered not that expencive at all (verry cost - effective)

My personal opinion about it

Greetings

William420
07-31-2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by webviper

What color is your car?

Shine-wise & ease of application - Yah maybe over hyped a bit.

Durability - Nah, I think it lives up to its expectation. :)

imported_Intermezzo
07-31-2002, 02:30 PM
Every product here is over-hyped to a certain extent. I myself am guilty of some irrational exhuberance with some of the products I`ve used.

shaf
07-31-2002, 03:44 PM
Yeah, the way some people rave over product X sometimes can give you artificially high expectations!

I can`t say I can relate using any product to a profound religious experience, but most I`ve used are "great". :)