PDA

View Full Version : Ibiz Waxes and products

imported_FCD08
07-18-2002, 06:49 AM
Has anyone here had any experiences with the Ibiz brand of waxes?

69-912
07-18-2002, 07:34 AM
I use their liquid cleaner wax on my 65 Mustang all the time because it doesn`t have clearcoat and the IBIZ seems to remove the oxidation very well. I also used to use it on everything else until I found Pinnacle Souveran :)

Anyways though the IBIZ is a great wax.

couch16
07-18-2002, 07:38 AM
I used I-Biz for about 6 years on my Prelude. Everyone used to comment on the shine. People who`d never seen my car asked if it was new. In the end, it had 128,000 miles when I sold it.

I-Biz is very quick and easy to use. Simply wipe it on wet and wipe it off while it`s still wet.

It gives a decent shine but it`s not very "deep".

It`s my understanding that I-Biz can not be layered.

Over the 9 years I owned the Prelude, I tried LOTS of over the counter products. I-Biz was the clear winner in both shine and ease of use.

When I bought my new car, I started reading up on Autopia and discovered that I-Biz may not be the best stuff out there.

I started using Klasse on my new car (and will soon be adding Platinum and P21S). From what I`ve seen on my own cars, Klasse is CLEARLY better than I-Biz in the shine and durability departments.

And given the reviews here (not personal experience), I`m sure that a lot of people`s favorite products here (Zaino, Blitz, Blackfire, Souveran, etc.) would all be better than I-Biz.

Overally, I wouldn`t say it`s a bad product. It`s certainly a good product. But there are definitely a lot of products available that are superior.

imported_Joe
07-18-2002, 07:47 AM
I am new to this forum and far from an expert. I have been using IBIZ cleaner wax and it is real easy to use. I have been happy with the wax. The cleaner part is not very good. I used IBIZ on my boat and it did a poor job of cleaning.

Pat300ZX has a great show car and he used IBIZ in the past. I believe he uses Souvern now. I just did a search on IBIZ and there is almost no information on this wax.

I have four older cars and a sailboat. Since I live in NJ we can only wash cars on Saturday & Sunday due to the drought restrictions, so I am looking for different types of waxes one that cleans and is easy to use and keeps the car looking good for three months. And, another wax the has a super shine for my black 300Zx convertible. I do not believe IBIZ does either.

Pats300zx
07-18-2002, 10:39 AM
I used to use IBIZ on my show car. I really loved the shine and the ease of use. However, after hanging out on this site for a while I found that Pinnacle Souveran is so much better than IBIZ. Yes, it might cost more but the depth of shine compared to IBIZ is unmatched.

I have also started using Klasse on our daily drivers and find that to be much better than IBIZ in shine and durability.

IBIZ is a great product. I just feel that there are better products out there. Just depends on how much you want to spend.