PDA

View Full Version : products I`ve tried since joining Autopia

jessispop
07-17-2002, 01:36 PM
products I`ve tried since joining Autopia

After reading several hundred posts here are some products I`ve tried since joining Autopia

1. I bought a PC and got pads from CMA and TOL. CMA pads are much better, I would be interested in comments on edgepads.com.

2. Bought Meguiars Gold Class Soap from Target and like it

3. Have tried Stoner IG, Eagle 20/20 and TW Clearvue. I personally like 20/20 best but find when cleaning glass it more technique than product, I use 2 MF method

4. Bought MF`s from JT, I love these towels and by all reviews I have read they are equally as good or better than higher priced competition.

5. Have tried and used Stoners Trim Cleaner and Trim shine, both these products are great.

6. I have tried the following tire dressings TOL Grape dressing, EO wet, Meguiars Endurance. I like EO wet the best, grape is so so and Meguiars is useless as it slindg all over even after buffing.

7. have used SMR and Light cut power leveler from TOL and actually prefer the power leveler, I find TOL to have very good products great customer service and good prices

8. bought Klasse twins from CMA what can I say that hasn`t already been said here.

I would like to see some more reviews from sources other than CMA, they are w/o a doubt the primo supplier, but would be interested in hearing about rightlook,autodetail.com, TOL,autoint, prowax etc

9. last but not least Thanks to DavidB for hosting such an awesome sight for free, and Thanks to all the veteran posters for all their help and insights to newbies as myself.

SWG

NattyBumppo
07-17-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by jessispop

9. last but not least Thanks to DavidB for hosting such an awesome sight for free, and Thanks to all the veteran posters for all their help and insights to newbies as myself.

SWG

I`ll second that!

Lowejackson
07-17-2002, 02:14 PM
I will third that. Great site, nice people, lots of skilled and helpful folk.

Steven

imported_Aurora40
07-17-2002, 03:52 PM
What did you mean that Endurance got slung all over the place? Did you use the High-Gloss? I think the regular/original Endurance is waayyy better than the high-gloss. It soaks in more and gives a clean black appearance instead of the glossy/wet/slimy look of the high-gloss. However, I`ve never had the High-Gloss fly off onto the car (although it will slime the crap out of you if you bump up against it).

Boongie
07-17-2002, 04:20 PM
Hi Jessispop:

I am fairly new to this site and found it of great help as well. I live in the Chicago area and am interested to know where you found the Eagle 20/20 and TW Clearvue products. Locally or did you mail order them?

jessispop
07-18-2002, 09:13 AM
I got both at Walmart.