NattyBumppo
07-17-2002, 07:54 AM
I have a 99% full LS that I`d like to trade for one of the following;

Pinnacle Crystal Mist

EF Clear Pearl

Platinum UPP

Jngrbrdman
07-17-2002, 10:36 AM
I might have the Pinnacle crystal mist availible. I`m nearly sure I do. I`ll trade you if I`ve still got it. I`ll check when I get home from school and PM or email you. Don`t trade it to anyone till I can check! I really want some of that stuff! :xyxthumbs

ALAN81
07-17-2002, 10:49 AM
If Jngrbrdman doesn`t have it I want to be second in line I have a unopened bottle in my garage,thanks

NattyBumppo
07-17-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

I might have the Pinnacle crystal mist availible. I`m nearly sure I do. I`ll trade you if I`ve still got it. I`ll check when I get home from school and PM or email you. Don`t trade it to anyone till I can check! I really want some of that stuff! :xyxthumbs

OK brdman, you are first. then Alan and ejant. Either PM or email is fine.

Jngrbrdman
07-17-2002, 02:23 PM
Yup. I`ve got a brand new unopened bottle of the Pinnacle Crystal Mist. Let`s make a deal. :xyxthumbs Let me know if you still want the trade. [email protected]

NattyBumppo
07-17-2002, 02:32 PM

Yup. I`ve got a brand new unopened bottle of the Pinnacle Crystal Mist. Let`s make a deal. :xyxthumbs Let me know if you still want the trade. [email protected]

E-mail on the way.

NattyBumppo
07-17-2002, 07:01 PM
The trade is a done deal, sorry guys but thanks for the interest.

brdman, package shipping out tomorrow. And thanks :up .

Jngrbrdman
07-17-2002, 07:07 PM
No problem guy. I`m glad I logged on durring my break at school this morning. :) It turned out rather well. :)

rstype
07-17-2002, 07:14 PM
I know the trade is over... but I`m just wondering if this Liquid Souveran is the official "real" one from CMA or the pre-release versions from PBMA.

Jngrbrdman
07-17-2002, 07:27 PM
When did they release the `pre` version? I wasn`t aware that there was one like that. Is there a difference in the product?

bjwebster
07-17-2002, 07:33 PM

When did they release the `pre` version? I wasn`t aware that there was one like that. Is there a difference in the product?

When CMA finally released it, they said something to the effect that they were waiting till the formula was tweaked before they carried it, but some of the other stores already had put it out.(pre-tweak)

From CMA site:

"Much anticipated, Liquid Souveran Carnauba Wax is finally here. It was worth the wait! This wax was introduced by one of our sister companies but we did not offer it immediately. I wanted time to prepare application instructions and also time to test and experiment with the formula. (If you`re an existing customer, you know what a fanatic I am!) "

JAGOWNER1981
07-17-2002, 08:16 PM
Natty and i discussed it, as i was gonna take his LS. He bought it from autogeek a week or so ago and they told him it was the latest and greatest (new shipment). Maybe he can correct me if my memory is shot.

NattyBumppo
07-18-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by AlBoston

Natty and i discussed it, as i was gonna take his LS. He bought it from autogeek a week or so ago and they told him it was the latest and greatest (new shipment). Maybe he can correct me if my memory is shot.

You are correct. After you informed me of the "early" and "tweaked" versions I became skeptical too so I called Autogeek and he assured me that the "early" version stopped shipping in May/June. Since I purchased mine in July, according to him, I received the latest and greatest version.

brdman....if you want out let me know so I can call the wife before she takes it over to the post office. Even though I`m confident it is the real McCoy, I don`t want you to be less than happy with the trade so it is your call.

Jngrbrdman
07-18-2002, 10:23 AM
I`m still in. I`ve got yours bagged and ready. Nothing stopping me now. :) new formula or old I think it should still be good stuff. I`m definatly still in. :xyxthumbs

NattyBumppo
07-18-2002, 12:11 PM

I`m still in. I`ve got yours bagged and ready. Nothing stopping me now. :) new formula or old I think it should still be good stuff. I`m definatly still in. :xyxthumbs

Great. As agreed the package went out this morning via USPS Priority Mail. Hopefully, you`ll have it by Saturday rather than Monday.

I`m looking forward to seeing how the Crystal Mist does with the P21s.