PDA

View Full Version : Going to be applying Platinum this Thursday

ScrampaTeg03
07-16-2002, 01:59 AM
I will be doing a full detail on my car this Thursday IF my PC comes from coastal tool, the pad kit from CMA along with an extra yellow pad, and my platinum polish and sealant glaze comes from 4 star products (I am praying to god and crossing my fingers that they will all arrive on thursday or sooner). Anyways, what I would like to know is what platinum product should I do multiple coats of to give it more shine? Also, is there a curing time between coats or can I do one after another? Thanks for reading!:up

And if you reply: :bow :bow :bow :D

-Brian (who can`t wait to put all of his newly bought goodies to use!!!)

CharlesW
07-16-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by ScrampaTeg03

Anyways, what I would like to know is what platinum product should I do multiple coats of to give it more shine? Also, is there a curing time between coats or can I do one after another?

My experience with Platinum has been great. The "Ultimate Paint Protectant" is what I have layered. There has been some discusion on how quickly you can apply additional coats, but I waited a day between coats. It worked good for me. The Gloss Enhancer does a great job at restoring the just waxed look after you wash the car. I think you will be pleased with the results.

Charles