PDA

View Full Version : touch-up for spray-in bedliners

waxon476
07-15-2002, 09:21 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the products used to brink back the deep shiny black color to a spray-in bedliner. I`ve got a Line-X on my truck and after about a year and a half the liner is kind of faded. I`ve seen several products out there, but wanted to know if anyone who has used these products can provide some feedback. Thanks.

laynlow
07-15-2002, 09:36 PM
Does the Line-X liner have a lifetime warranty? I thought it did. If it does I would check with them to make sure an aftermarket product won`t void your warranty. OTT, I would probably just dress it with something like Meguiars #40 Vinyl and Rubber treatment.

Steve
07-16-2002, 12:27 PM
i have a line-x too. they suggested Black Max to bring back the color, but i haven`t been able to find any. I haven`t used anything on mine because it`s only been in a month or so. hope u find something that works. good luck.

branson

imported_Intel486
07-16-2002, 06:44 PM
For mine I spray it with a degreaser... (I`ve used Eimann Fabrik`s and Pro`s) and after washing it`ll be a nice black again.

waxon476
07-16-2002, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. I`ll let you know what I end up using and how it works out. I`ve learned a lot from reading these posts for a while and want to contribute.