PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic

JasonC8301
07-13-2002, 12:13 AM
Hello everyone!

I was at R and S strauss today, they do have a nice selection of product. typical Zymol cleaner wax, Prestone carpet cleaner aerosol, Prestone liquid carpet cleane (32 oz.), Turtle Wax stuff, 3M FC RC, 3M SMR, 3M Show Car Wax, 3M cleaner wax, Eagle One wax as you dry (basically most EO except waxes/polishes), Meguiar`s QD and Quik Wax, a rack of Gliptone product, Mother`s stuff (clay bar was $14.99 while a 5 minute walk away at walkmart is only $13.87...) and Armour All stuff (Viking stuff to, whoohoo $1.99 for the foam hand applicator, time to get some more.)

Well enough of that, I bought one bottle of Black Magic Dashboard Protectant (semi-gloss, labeled fresh scent)

Pictured here

http://www.blackmagiccarcare.com/Images/dashboard_protectant.JPG

Is this the stuff YoSteve uses (is it Steve?)

It sure smells like it, if so, I`m going back Sunday/Monday and getting more, only $3.99 for a 10 ounce pump.

Tuesday 8 hours of fun filled detailing, dark blue 1997 BMW and a GMC Tahoe, pictures and reviews to come..

Jason

imported_edschwab1
07-13-2002, 05:38 AM
Yes that is the stuff YoSteve uses.

Eric

Chuckmotor
07-13-2002, 10:45 AM
Yep, that`s the stuff. I love it because it leaves virtually no difference in appearance, keeping the factory look, while still protecting the dash. Great stuff, but I like 303 a tad better.

JasonC8301
07-13-2002, 11:56 AM
ok, thanks guys! off to Strauss tomorrow to get a bottle or 3 more.

Jason