PDA

View Full Version : Someone stuck a BOOGER ON my CAR!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Colin
07-11-2002, 10:27 PM
What the hell is with people?!?!

Was washing the Vic today and found a booger on the passenger door.:eek: What really pissed me off was how hard it was to get off. Meguires car wash didn`t take it off. QD didn`t work. (both with hard rubbing). I had to use Castrol Super Clean to get it off then clay to get the bottom of it off! I washed the Vic a week ago and it must have been applied the next day or two because it was sortof cooked on. To add insult to injury I had to wax the freakin car afterwards! God damn that pissed me off.:mad:

Why do people not have any respect for others cars? Or any property for that matter. Man that just destroyed an otherwise good day.

[/end rant]

Colin

C. Charles Hahn
07-11-2002, 10:30 PM
uh..... gross!! :mad: :scared

bigdipper
07-11-2002, 10:37 PM
Sorry about a stupid question, but what is booger.

My english isn`t real good and dictionary doesn`t say anything about "booger".

THANKS. :nixweiss

VetteToVair
07-11-2002, 10:37 PM
that`s just wrong!!! :nono

tkr128
07-11-2002, 10:45 PM
That really sucks. I can`t believe how people just think a car is a car an it doesn`t matter what happens to it. I especially hate those little kids that like to sit on cars and then put fingerprints all over it.

rd_volvo
07-11-2002, 10:46 PM
I know how you feel. They egged my car in the driveway the

other night.

The world is going to hell. Where is Charles Bronson? It`s

time he makes a comeback.

If manners and morals keep declining then mass TV survailence

will be the only deterent left.

samiam513
07-11-2002, 10:47 PM
JP. it is what little kids pick out of their nose. Dried up mucus. Soem call the act of picking them "mining for gold"

Preachers Sheets
07-11-2002, 10:50 PM
It`s dust and body fluids all dried up.. almost like dirt that had time to bond.

People are wicked jealous and just plain out don`t have any respect, makes you want to hurt a few people but there are so many people and so few bullets.

shaf
07-12-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by rd_volvo

The world is going to hell. Where is Charles Bronson? It`s

time he makes a comeback.Death Wish 3 was my favourite - lots of insanely illegal and powerful weapons and the whole neighborhood banded together in frustrated vigilanteism! :D

bigdipper
07-12-2002, 02:42 AM
Thanks samiam513!! :) :xyxthumbs

Chris A
07-12-2002, 03:48 AM
I hate when they open their door hard enough to leave a mark and then spit on their finger to try to whipe the paint off..

imported_BretFraz
07-12-2002, 06:42 AM
Oh man, and I just ate breakfast........:( :(

jfeliot
07-12-2002, 07:01 AM
So far I`ve had:

[list=1]

an emblem stolen

a foot long key scratch put in the fender

lit cigarettes tossed on the hood and back spoiler 3 or 4 times

coffee poured all over the hood

the car spit on 3 or 4 times

[/list=1]

Haven`t had a booger yet, that`s a new one.

It`s all the spoiled brats in the neighbourhood (sort of upper middle class), no mall for them to hang out in. They always seem to go for the best kept car in the neighbourhood and I`m it :( .

eboller
07-12-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by samiam513

JP. it is what little kids pick out of their nose. Dried up mucus. Soem call the act of picking them "mining for gold"

ROFL. It isn`t always dry =)

imported_Intel486
07-12-2002, 11:06 AM
Why did I read this thread.

No going to vomit.. not going to vomit...