PDA

View Full Version : Visited a body shop today....

samiam513
07-11-2002, 12:38 PM
I was takin the freezer to the dump when I saw the body shop I have been hearing about. I decided to stop in and see if they could take a look at my truck.

My problem is that I had my hood, and fender re-painted a while ago. Then I got tons of little white spots all over my truck! I thought it was solvent pop (wehre all the chems. in the clear bubble up and form a little zit in the summer). They looked at it and determined it wasn`t!! Waahooooo!!!!

They then went through the rest of the list of thigs it could be, and finally determined it was paint and tree sap that had dreid really really hard.

I asked how much it would cost to get some of the lines on mym truck put back perfect (the other body shop didn`t do it right) and they did ti for me right in the parking lot for free!

This is soo great!!! I don`t halfto get a re paint!

Now I gotta figure out how to get this stuff off. I have a whole shelf of products I have tried and none worked. :nixweiss

C. Charles Hahn
07-11-2002, 12:54 PM
you`ve tried clay, right??

This might even be a job for the Clay Magic "RED BAR" (meaning the stuff you only use if you`ve got extreme types of paint contaminants.)