PDA

View Full Version : Zaino saved me

lep354
07-07-2002, 12:49 PM
Just got back from 4th of July trip to Temecula (100+ degrees) with brand new Saab 9-5 wagon whic I had done initial Z application and 1 extra coat. Went to leave yesterday and disscovered my Dad`s sprinklers had soaked one whole side of car and now had DRIED hard water spots...AAAACK. Immediately went to closest no-touch car wash...VOILA...no spots, no residue. Gotta LOVE that Zaino.

agnOstos
07-07-2002, 01:17 PM
NO TOUCH CAR WASH!?!?!? :nono

The kind with dirty rags hanging and rubbing on your car?

Or just the spray kind?

lep354
07-07-2002, 02:05 PM
High pressure spray...then drive to get most H20 off and I microfiber towel dry

riotejas
07-07-2002, 03:19 PM
NO TOUCH CAR WASH!?!?!?

The kind with dirty rags hanging and rubbing on your car?

Or just the spray kind?

No touch car wash means it doesn`t touch the car :D

samiam513
07-07-2002, 04:25 PM
Most will only do home car wash.

It is just assurance that the was is down right/

jkochis
07-07-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by lep354

Just got back from 4th of July trip to Temecula (100+ degrees) with brand new Saab 9-5 wagon whic I had done initial Z application and 1 extra coat. Went to leave yesterday and disscovered my Dad`s sprinklers had soaked one whole side of car and now had DRIED hard water spots...AAAACK. Immediately went to closest no-touch car wash...VOILA...no spots, no residue. Gotta LOVE that Zaino.

I`ve had the same exact experience with my truck, except it was waxed with NuFinish. Certainly not as shiny though, but the protection was the same.

aust1n
07-07-2002, 07:24 PM
I`ll do you one better, came home from work to find my neighbors sprinklers are soaking the truck down. No big deal (little old lady about 70 ... ) love her to pieces.

I went into change and come out to find "the dear" drying the truck down with her dish towels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: As nice as I could be, I told her I was going to wash it that night anyway! Big smile on my face!! Found out this wasn`t the first time it`s happened..... tried to explain how the towels scratch .... hopefully it wont happen again.

I love my Zaino!!!!!!!!!:bow

agnOstos
07-07-2002, 08:01 PM
Hmmm, I`ve never seen a no-touch car wash before, sounds like a decent idea if you`re just dusty.