PDA

View Full Version : My Supra TT picts !

Pages : [1] 2

rbasales
07-04-2002, 07:42 PM
Hi,

I`m new to this board and own this `94 Supra TT-6 speed with 19,xxx documented miles.

Later, Yasir

MikeLS
07-04-2002, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the community!

Nice ride, great color!!

I couldn`t let a sporting machine like that only rack 19K on the clock though. Definitely a drivers car, but it looks great though!

:wavey

imported_Intel486
07-04-2002, 09:06 PM
I really like supras and might get one someday but that tailpipe has to go!

Great car... but only 19k miles! If I had a supra I would just go cruise in it everyday. It would have 100K+ miles on it if it was mine!

And get some more pictures of it!

ClayBartrug
07-04-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Intel486

but that tailpipe has to go!

LOL, FYI intel, this is quite a functional mod... Not to my taste either, I prefer the more stock look, but when you`re modding a supra TT, a performance exhaust is a must have.

Yasir, what kind of RWHP are you putting down? Let`s see a quick mod list...

It`s a beauty!!!

imported_Intel486
07-04-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Chris S

LOL, FYI intel, this is quite a functional mod... Not to my taste either, I prefer the more stock look, but when you`re modding a supra TT, a performance exhaust is a must have.

Yasir, what kind of RWHP are you putting down? Let`s see a quick mod list...

It`s a beauty!!!

yhea but get like dual exhaust tips from the muffler back or something. Not a giant 6" one!

imported_dl9589
07-04-2002, 10:26 PM
Beautiful dawg!!!!!!!

I gather you are running at least BPU with that kind of HP??

ClayBartrug
07-04-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Intel486

yhea but get like dual exhaust tips from the muffler back or something. Not a giant 6" one!

That`s just it though, finding a dual tip, cat back exhaust for a supra is pretty hard from what i remember. The large can and tip, as unappealing as you and i may find them, is very functional and necessary for a car with twin sequential turbos....putting down that kind of power...

imported_dl9589
07-04-2002, 10:34 PM
One of the first mods done to "most" Supra TT`s is getting the down pipe and bigger exhaust...as Chris S said it`s very important, even for those that go to the single turbo conversion with a larger single Turbo.

ClayBartrug
07-04-2002, 10:45 PM
I just noticed Yasir`s sig says 413 RWHP... :bow Nice!!!! He`s most def got a few mods in there... He`s gotta be putting down over 500 HP at the crank. The beauty of it is that it`s not difficult to attain in a supra TT.

00Lightning
07-04-2002, 11:03 PM
Very Nice!!

rbasales
07-04-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Chris S

I just noticed Yasir`s sig says 413 RWHP... :bow Nice!!!! He`s most def got a few mods in there... He`s gotta be putting down over 500 HP at the crank. The beauty of it is that it`s not difficult to attain in a supra TT.

Thanks for the compliments guys ;) As far as the mod list goes here they are

Max air intake

Rod Millen DP

HKS exhaust

Manual boost controller

Kinesis wheels 18x9.5 with 265/35 upfront & 18x10.5 with

295/30 rear

Egt & Boost guage at the A-piller

Front Active Spoiler ( the only supra in the States that has it )

Dynoed it at 413 RWHP :bounce

Tomorrow i`ll post more picts.

Later, Yasir

imported_Homer
07-05-2002, 01:05 AM
Yasir, good to see that some of the guys from supraforums are on this forum...

Intel, most imports use this style of muffler as they give our cars the most performance. It`s easy to dislike this type of muffler though, cheapo brand exhausts who copy this design sound loud and cheap.

Personally, I think a big single-tip muffler is perfect for the Supra (as the one I`ve got on my car)!! I`ve seen Supras with an HKS Dual dragger (ie, single can, with dual tip) and IMHO, it looks awful.

Antonio Wright
07-05-2002, 05:07 PM
Intel, most imports use this style of muffler as they give our cars the most performance. It`s easy to dislike this type of muffler though, cheapo brand exhausts who copy this design sound loud and cheap.

You should have this type of exhuast should be used for turbo applications. 95% of the imports owners purchuse exhuast that size only for sounds and looks. What they don`t realise is they can be actually losing performance due to a small output engine and the loss of backpressure.

Oh well BOTH supras are off the hook.

Redcar GUY
07-05-2002, 10:03 PM
ummmm red:) Love it!

Believe it or not.... I almost got a white 95 once....... I think that I like the red wayyyyyy better...

rbasales
07-06-2002, 09:55 AM
Sorry guys still didn`t get the time to post the picts but will do in a day or two.BTW thanks for the compliments ;)

As far as the exhaust goes well i love it but since all the hondah guys has one on their car makes me wonder to switch to an another type but which one :nixweiss However the reason i`m sticking to it is the sound (typical sports car deep throaty sound ) and secondly it fits the bumper opening perfectly.The dual tip exhaust just don`t look right.

Later, yasir