PDA

View Full Version : Wax Wizard contact info

amgtorre
07-03-2002, 06:14 PM
Found this thread in the SEAT forum, it has waxwizard contact info, maybe of interest to people in the UK:

http://www.seatcars.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6760

Lowejackson
07-04-2002, 02:02 AM
Wax Wizard has had many good reviews on various forums. I have not tried it myself, the only thing that puts me off is the different wax for different cars, ie one for Ford another for BMW.

If I ever get a higher paid job, I will buy some and report back.

Steven

Michael H
07-04-2002, 04:45 PM
Wax Wizard in the UK uses Swissol products. Some waxes are car specific others are not. They have 2 products very similar to Pinnacle Paste Glaz and Souveran. Swissol make a first class product - Zymol should be worried.

Keith718
07-04-2002, 05:59 PM
Hi,

I have used some of Wax Wizard`s products, specifically his detergent-free shampoo and Cleanse. Both products seem to be of good quality. I haven`t tried his waxes as I have a couple of tins of Blitz, so I`m OK for the next five years.

Mark Underwood (the WW) is knowledgeable and helpful. However I am not sure what he`s been doing over the last couple of years. He was the UK agent for Zymol, apparently fell out with them and started to market his own products. I think Zymol then had a bit of a spat and his website disappeared. Now his homepage is www.swissol.com and he seems to be marketing Swizol waxes. I`m not aware of any UK outlet except by emailing Mark. Anyone know any more?

Regards, Kes.

Michael H
07-05-2002, 02:17 AM
Kes

What you said is broadly correct. Mark does not sell Zymol any more but Swissol.

Zymol is very sensitive on this type of issue and best left alone in public.

Lowejackson
07-05-2002, 02:34 PM
Zymol is very sensitive on this type of issue and best left alone in public

Now that sounds like an interesting story :D

Steven