PDA

View Full Version : Orange Glo Products

jerry@robs
07-03-2002, 01:48 AM
I`m a relative newbie when it comes to these products on automobiles, I was able to find a set (box came with Oxiclean, Orange Glo polish and Orange Glo cleaner) locally and detailed the engine of a friend... came out excellent...

I went to the Orange Glo webpage and found this product called Orange Goâ„¢ Car Polish and Protectant

http://www.greatcleaners.com/web/department.asp?did=337&pid=92

I thought it was a QD, but it`s foamy, anybody tried this?

DaGonz
07-03-2002, 07:51 AM
Customer Testimonials

"Owning a dark color car is difficult to keep it clean, but a little Orange Go on a soft sponge, a quick buff with a t-shirt gave me that showroom shine! Orange Go is the perfect fix for the new car shine when you don`t have time. Washing a dark car in the summer`s heat leaves streaks. A quick spray and buff with Orange Go gave me a fresh wax look in minutes."

The customer who gave this "testimonial" is obviously not an Autopian.... sponge and t-shirts?

I`m skeptical of any product that advertises on infomercials and makes the claim "not available in any stores...call now!"

83Esprit
07-03-2002, 08:25 AM
I have used it on my rims with great success, but I thought it may have dulled them a little. Is this product excessively harsh on finishes? I mean would you think about using it (diluted of course) on your leather or exterior clear-coats?

Kelly

jerry@robs
07-03-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Gonzo0903

I`m skeptical of any product that advertises on infomercials and makes the claim "not available in any stores...call now!"

actually, Orange Glo products (Oxiclean and the all purpose cleaner, in particular) are very well accepted here in Autopia, if I`m not mistaken... Although I agree that it takes very little to impress a casual car owner...

Their products are available in stores, actually. Even here in Manila

C. Charles Hahn
07-03-2002, 09:14 PM
oxyclean is great stuff! I use it to clean interiors all the time - also throw some in with my detailing towels - it does great boosting the power of my tide dish soap. :up

edit: Heh! wonder how well those Orange Glo MF "Shammys" and "Window Cloths" work..... (its obvious thats what they are...)