PDA

View Full Version : Which one? Finesse It-II or Perfect It?

Jngrbrdman
07-02-2002, 04:06 PM
On a white car, if #9 doesn`t cut it (no pun intended :D) then which one would you go to next; finesse it-II or perfect it for light cars? I`m off to buy whatever it is you guys recommend. I`m thinking that Finesse It-II would be the best choice but I can`t decide. The car isn`t oxidized at all, its just swirled all to hell. #9 didn`t really do a whole lot for it. Thanks for the help!

BradE
07-02-2002, 04:10 PM
I would go with the Finesse-It Jngr. It has more bite than the Perfect-It, will cut down on work time and do a better job, and since this is a white car the hazing problem will not be a concern with the Finesse-It.

My vote goes to Finesse-It.:xyxthumbs

Jngrbrdman
07-02-2002, 04:17 PM
Always nice to have confirmation of my suspicions. :xyxthumbs Thanks Brad!

KEVO
07-03-2002, 10:36 AM
I would use and do use both, I use the F IT II first and then step down to the Perfect it, the F IT II is pretty rough and will leave the car kinda dull but the Perfect it will bring the shine back out an then finish with your final finish product.

BTW, the 3M Swirl Mark remover for dark and light colored cars is the same product, only the tint color of the product is different, this is done so when you use it with a high speed buffer you will not sling white product into cracks and corners on a dark car and vice versa with a light colored car. You can use either product on either color with no problems.