PDA

View Full Version : new here

the shine shop
07-01-2002, 07:04 PM
just thought i would tell you all about myself since we are new to this site

my wife and i have a small higher end detail shop outside of baltimore,we have been in bussiness for 2 years and we have been very fortunate .we have been consistantly booked 7 days a week 6 weeks in advance the entire time.we do several show and concours vehicles but most of our work is daily drivers.we pride ourselves in treating everyone the same,ready to go to a show.we use strictly meguirs,as i have used just about everything out there but keep coming back to meguirs.

it`s nice to be here ,i hope i can learn a few tricks and maybe help someone out

mike

Scottwax
07-01-2002, 07:08 PM
:wavey Hi Mike!

Did you come here from another board? The delphi one perhaps?

Good group of people here. Spend some time in the professional forum. We`ll be picking your brain while you pick ours!

MikeLS
07-01-2002, 08:02 PM
Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the community!

Best of luck with your detail shop, now share some of your tips and tricks, you know, the secrets of the trade...;)

Mike

:wavey

imported_seres
07-01-2002, 08:07 PM
Hi Mike!

Welcome to Autopia! Do share some of your tips, tricks & ideas!!

NattyBumppo
07-01-2002, 08:22 PM
Hi Mike and welcome from another Autopia newbie. It is a good bunch, I`m sure you`ll enjoy it here.

Congrats on the biz :up .

buldog
07-01-2002, 08:27 PM
Welcome, no doubt you`ll pick up some great info here.:wavey

imported_ron
07-02-2002, 03:37 AM
Looking foreward to getting some tips from you. I have picked up some great tips from this site.

2k2blackWRX
07-02-2002, 08:27 AM
Hey Mike, Welcome aboard. I am sureyou will enjoy yourself here and chances are even though your a pro , you will still find out many secrets of detailing.

Bryan