PDA

View Full Version : Wife borrowed MF towel, now I need more

Chalky
07-01-2002, 11:59 AM
I let my wife use one of my MF towels and Stoner`s Invisible Glass and guess what? She fell in love with both. She had me give her a couple more of the towels and now that she is hooked, I guess I`ll be giving JT International a call.

I`m not sure exactly what she`s doing with them, but she said they work great on mirrors and dusting. I`ve since hidden my stash.

imported_JeffBruce
07-01-2002, 12:02 PM
I bought extra and hid some.

But I don;t mix them. I have yellow ones just for glass...green ones for detailing...tell her not to mix...may put some nasty stuff on her windows!!

jeff

Lemonxxs
07-01-2002, 12:06 PM
You cannot have enough MFs:D

Chalky
07-01-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by JeffBruce

I bought extra and hid some.

But I don;t mix them. I have yellow ones just for glass...green ones for detailing...tell her not to mix...may put some nasty stuff on her windows!!

jeff

Thanks for the tip. As a matter of fact, when I asked her what she was doing with them, I told her not to mix them. Her reply, "No kidding, you think I`m stupid." She now has four of them and I told her I don`t have any more to spare. She said I better go buy some more of them and while I`m at it, get her 5.

shirtman
07-01-2002, 12:14 PM
Tom is getting more colors in of the 16X16 the end of the week or so. That way you can get color coding so as not to mix them up!

Jeff

Darin
07-01-2002, 09:52 PM
Rightlook.com has good deals on MF towels. I really like the Viper lint free window towels. They do an excellent job.

Darin

D&J Mobile Detailing

gazingsoul
07-02-2002, 10:32 AM
What are the towels that I should order from JT International? There are so many different kinds, I don`t know what to choose.

Microtouch, ultrafine, waffleweave??

Chalky
07-02-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by liutang

What are the towels that I should order from JT International? There are so many different kinds, I don`t know what to choose.

Microtouch, ultrafine, waffleweave??

The waffleweave are typically used for drying. They hold the most water. For buffing, ask Tom at JTInternational to send you some mint green and/or the blue.

nerdhunters
07-02-2002, 06:32 PM
Hey that`s a great excuse for buying more supplies! Yea, yea, my wife borrowed by Souveran, my Klasse, Big Blue, all my stuff so I need to order more stuff!

Yea that`s it!