PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Souveran

wificasper
07-01-2002, 12:08 AM
I`ve been searching the forum on this...what does everyone think about it...

I`ve been thinking about trying it, but looking for some opinions on it. I have a 02 Patriot Blue Ram Quad Cab that I would like to work on this weekend.

I was just gonna use Blitz on her but I hear Souveran is great on dark colors...

Well thanks in advance and i`ll keep searching...love this place:xyxthumbs

mercedesfanatic
07-01-2002, 10:32 AM
I use it on a 2000 Red MB S500 and it`s amazing. You won`t be disappointed. Smells great too.

imported_StyleTEG
07-01-2002, 10:42 AM
Souveran is almost shocking the first time you use it. It really does look incredible.

I use blitz on cars that don`t get washed often, or are not well kept. For all garage queens I go striaght for souveran. :)

ExplorerXLT95
07-01-2002, 10:51 AM
As long as you`re planning a full detail Pinnacle Souveran is still ok though, right? My paint`s condition is about moderate, but I plan a full-bore detail (1 day, prolly 2) and I wanted to use Souveran due to its phenomenal reviews. Let me know guys...

boywonder
07-01-2002, 11:00 AM
Take a look at the following thread and you will get the idea of my take on Souveran.

http://www.autopia-carport.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10085

Personally, I love the stuff because it`s so easy to apply and remove. Plus, the gloss you get from it is :shocked

imported_Intermezzo
07-01-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by ExplorerXLT95

As long as you`re planning a full detail Pinnacle Souveran is still ok though, right?

Souveran will work fine. In fact, it`s one of the very best waxes you can use.

Regardless of what wax you use, it goes without saying that you will not get optimum results without properly prepping your paint. It doesn`t matter if it`s Blitz, Souveran, Meguiar`s, etc. After you finish your prep, Souveran will give your car an amazing shine.

Pats300zx
07-01-2002, 06:45 PM
Souveran is incredible. Trust me you wont be disappointed. Its the best and easiest wax I have ever used. The shine is incredible. :up

PakShak
07-01-2002, 06:49 PM
I have used Souveran prior to finding Zaino. It is a nice wax and you gotta love the easy on and off application. It also smells nice too. However, you will have to wax your vehicle every 2-3 weeks. Durability is a issue but the effort pays for itself in gold. Nice deep wet shine.

Aloha,

~Ranney

TonyTahoe
07-01-2002, 06:58 PM
I have both Souveran and Blitz. I can`t tell the difference and like them both a lot!

G Money
07-01-2002, 07:24 PM
Easily my two favorite waxes.

Souveran:

Easiest product to apply and remove as you will ever find.

Ouststanding shine. It WILL last awhile on a garage baby.

My Thunderbird still beads after a few months of (3) Souveran coats and the bugs simply rinse off with water.

Works best with (2) or more layers.

Blitz:

No too far behind Souveran with ease of use or shine and it seems to last longer. I use Blitz on my daily driver, garage kept truck and it still beads a ton after a month in this summer heat. I`m just getting ready to Blitz it again, not out of need, but for fun and peace of mind.

I`ve even used Blitz /Souveran layers and can`t find much difference between the Blitz shine. Blitz is a hell of a bargain for what it does.

I will always have some Souveran around because it`s just so damn nice to use. So nice, in fact, that I have ZERO desire to switch to a polymer.

Souveran can surpass anyone`s shine and for a garage baby like my `Bird, a polymer isn`t necessary.

p.s. I bought my last can of Souveran in person at Carlisle, PA for the Ford Nationals. Price: $40

YES!!!!!!!