PDA

View Full Version : Help choosing an extractor (Please)

Big P
07-12-2004, 02:30 PM
I`ve been through all of the post that came up when I searched the term mobile extractor & while they were helpful, I still cannot decide on which extractor to purchase..

I liked the price of the Duramaid(@$550), but I also saw alot of bad writeups on it.

I have seen the Mytee Spyder which seems to be one of their cheaper (in $) models ($789) Mytee Spyder .link (http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.net/spyder_portable_extractors.shtml)..this seems to be a decent extractor to start off with.

I would like to buy the right extractor the first time..so if any of you mobile pros could give me any final information before I make my purchase, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Poorboy
07-12-2004, 02:40 PM
:wait :wait check with Dwayne www.premiumautocare.com ...right now not only will you get a 10% DC discount but free shipping...add all that up and you`re getting a better machine for the money:bigups

Bob
07-12-2004, 02:50 PM
When I click on carpet extractors nothing shows up. Do they carry them?

Poorboy
07-12-2004, 03:00 PM
here`s the link ... http://www.premiumautocare.com/myteeproducts.html

gee I`m starting to get good at this computer stuff :lmfao

Bob
07-12-2004, 03:06 PM
How did I miss that? :-p

Ace Of Spades
07-12-2004, 03:56 PM
I am also in the market for an extractor and am looking for opinions on different machines. Specifically, I`m interested in the Mytee HP100, the Century 400 Sensei, and the Century 400 Ninja. I am not mobile so size is not an issue. I just want the best bang for the buck. I noticed the Mytee on PAC for $1395 plus 10% off and free shipping. That would be cheaper than the smaller and less powerful Sensei. Problem is I`ve heard some concerns about pump failure and leaks on the Mytees. Anyone else have similar problems? The Ninja looks like an awesome machine! Anyone have one of those and how do you like it? I would really like to hear some opinions from people who use these machines. This is a huge investment and I want to make the right choice. Power and durability are my chief concerns, price is secondary. Thanx.

rollman
07-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Not to confuse you even more , if your a mobile detailer you might look into something alittle smaller to lug around. The Mytte 8007 is a real popular heated extractor . Its not to big and yet not to small as to be a PIA refilling and emptying it all the time.

If your interested in the Mytte 8007 let me know i found a local place that has them on sale for $759 PM me for info .

top detailer
07-12-2004, 09:58 PM
have seen the Mytee Spyder which seems to be one of their cheaper (in $) models ($789) Mytee Spyder .link..this seems to be a decent extractor to start off with.

That doesn`t heat the water. You want the Mytee HP60 that has a 4 gallon tank and it heats the water. You can find it under a $1,000. I got mines from detailking.