PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO/SG

imported_Ranger
06-28-2002, 03:16 PM
IS Klasse really all it`s cracked up to be??

thecarguyGP97
06-28-2002, 03:29 PM
Well i like it, but i haven`t tryed anything else, so my opinion might not matter too much to you. I feel that application was fairly easy, SG required a little effort to buff out, but other than that i feel that it`s a really good product. I also think it makes my car look amazing!

imported_Ranger
06-28-2002, 03:34 PM
I`ve read a lot of the theads and people seem to like it. I`m looking for something to use on my Z71 Tahoe which stays outside all the time. Need good protection and an incredible shine. ZRight now I`m using Griots polish and Best of Show. I have a black garage queen that I only use Souvern on.

imported_Tony
06-28-2002, 03:39 PM
I am a klasse user. It takes a little forethought to use Klasse. If you decide to use Klasse then do a search for the jimwh method.

One reason I like Klasse is AIO. AIO can save you two steps. It saves you one step if you Mother`s clay then you do not have to do a second wash before using AIO. AIO stands for All-In-One, which means it both cleans and seals. This saves you from using a paint cleaner and then a sealer.

The second reason I like Klasse is durability.

There is a down side: no technical support, a hazing problem that may occur.

The shine is very good but, other products can give a great shine.

Good luck with you choice!

83Esprit
06-28-2002, 03:42 PM
I think thecarguy was right on. I haven`t tried Zaino yet, but I am happy with the results I have with Klasse (Blitz). When I compare my freshly washed car with that of my neighbors or with others on the road I feel good about the results. I don`t know if it is the best or not, but I know you won`t be disappointed with the product itself. I am however intrigued by Finish First and the pics I have seen posted recently.

Kelly

Jngrbrdman
06-28-2002, 03:49 PM
I love Klasse. I won`t say that its better or worse than anything else but if you are looking for a product that is easy to use, looks great, lasts a long time, and protects your car then you can`t go wrong with Klasse. Its really great stuff. Zero complaints about it from me.

94turboz28
06-28-2002, 04:47 PM
I`m a first time Klasse user and it`s great! Like they say, a little goes a long way. I had no problems buffing the SG off. Topped with Souveran was awesome.... =)

getfit74
06-28-2002, 05:53 PM
I like it, it fills and hides swirls and light scratches like nothing I`ve ever seen. It is a bit of a learning curve when applying so you dont put too much on. The shine is bright and "clean" looking. After about 5 coats of SG I topped with Blitz Carnuba wax and it looks awsome.

99323ic
06-28-2002, 06:29 PM
I LUV KLASSE !

I found it easy to use and easy to care for afterwards. You can find my instructions here (http://www.autopia-carport.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12364) until they get moved again or posted in a more permanent place.

If you can`t find them, just PM me and I can send them to you that way.