PDA

View Full Version : Its kind of depressing.

thevolvoguy
06-27-2002, 09:14 PM
Well, QVC was on the TV... I dont know why I was watching it but I found my self intriuged by the mini steamer. Then they start washing this explorer with a neat looking little soap dispensing brush, that you hook up to your hose. It looked kinda cool... until I saw the brush part of it! They were POLYESTER bristles that moved in SWIRLING motions. This isnt even the bad part. They were washing the car w/o rinsing first with #$%^&*! Electrosol!!:nono

Then they kept cleaning the ground with it showing how it could scrub concrete, then showing how it could scrub black paint. Can you say SWIRL?!?!? Sorry, for this pointless post but im sure all you black car owners know how I feel.

C. Charles Hahn
06-27-2002, 09:33 PM
thats just like the old "Simoniz" brush car wash things.....

Chuckmotor
06-27-2002, 09:38 PM
Well it has to be better than the broom my neighbor dips in his wash bucket to clean the top of his SUV.

thevolvoguy
06-27-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Chuckmotor

Well it has to be better than the broom my neighbor dips in his wash bucket to clean the top of his SUV.

lol... carguy seems to have that problem too.:D

imported_seres
06-27-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by thevolvoguy

They were washing the car w/o rinsing first with #$%^&*! Electrosol

Electrosol, like the dishwasher detergent (powder)!?!?!? :scared

thevolvoguy
06-27-2002, 10:00 PM
Well yes but no. Its the dishwasher detergant but the liquid form. That powder WOULD have been interesting though. :p

imported_seres
06-27-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by thevolvoguy

Well yes but no. Its the dishwasher detergant but the liquid form. That powder WOULD have been interesting though. :p

Whew!! I was really getting worried for a minute!! Of course, using it on the ground, then the car.......maybe Electrosol powder would be better!