PDA

View Full Version : Today is my lucky day!!

laynlow
06-26-2002, 12:20 PM
I ordered a complete set of Tokico Trek Master shocks for my Explorer, and they came in early. I was excited enough about that (geez, I am a nut), but while paying I spied a Zaino business card on the counter. Turns out I now have a Z distributor that lives less than a mile from me! Woohoo!! Too cool.

I never minded ordering from Sal, but now I can buy just what I need!

If anyone in the Tulsa metro area would like his name and number, just PM me. :xyxthumbs

imported_memnuts
06-26-2002, 12:30 PM
Today is your lucky day!!! A Zaino dealer living almost next door. No shipping charge = free Z7.

Too good to believe. :bounce

imported_seres
06-26-2002, 12:36 PM
This has been my lucky week!

For detailing a car, I received, along with $$ payment, a FREE, used only once PC 7424!! And a complete pad set + 2 MF bonnets!! Wow!! Now we have 2 PCs -- twice the fun!!

Plus, I received some free PPCL, FI-II, 3M SMR, and Klasse SG!!

Then, I received another special deal of FREE P21S wax, after purchasing about $50 of supplies. (It was their last one and they wanted to get it gone before ordering more)

Detailer`s heaven!! :bounce

imported_fethead
06-26-2002, 12:54 PM
Jeez, all I got is a rock...........on my windshield.

imported_seres
06-26-2002, 01:40 PM
Well, on the other hand -- my stupid steam cleaner broke while cleaning our seats (but DH is fixing it hopefully) and his air compressor motor froze, kicking a circuit breaker, cutting off our freezer and causing everything (which wasn`t too much food, fortunately) to defrost.

Guess I`ll be cooking alot of hamburger & chicken tonight! Party, anyone? :)