PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor is a complete idiot--part II-pics in less than a week

Pages : [1] 2

Scottwax
06-24-2002, 11:42 PM
Sorry, but my camera is 35 mm. Old tech (and sharper pics) own me.

Anyway, this is the same guy who tried to wax his truck with Armor All-the rubber and vinyl stuff, not the wax. Didn`t work too well.

This time he got some real wax of some sort and like the idiot that he is, he gets some crap that dries white and put so much on his black truck that it looks like someone took a can of house paint and brushed it all over his truck. The damn thing is almost white!

To top it off, he apparently think it needs to sit for a long time because it has been baking in the sun for at least an hour (that is how long I`ve been home).

I took a few pics, so when I finish this roll, I will make sure to get a picture CD so I can post them.

What a dummy! He knows I am a detailer, all he had to do it ask me what he should use.

:rolleyes:

ShannanC
06-25-2002, 12:53 AM
:( You should offer him advice I guess, but then he`d be less entertaining, wouldnt he.

Scottwax
06-25-2002, 01:15 AM
Oh yeah...it rained tonight and it is still sitting out there with baked on wax all over it. :p

shaf
06-25-2002, 02:47 AM
Now all there needs to be is a sandstorm and everything will be complete! :D

imported_BretFraz
06-25-2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by 4DSC

Now all there needs to be is a sandstorm and everything will be complete! :D

HAHAHAHAHA

Or a volcano eruption.

Whata goofball. I`d be like, "goin for that White Out look?"

imported_JeffBruce
06-25-2002, 08:27 AM
Pride...he has too much pride....my neighbors also know I detail, but im in good relations with them ...I would have walked over and slaped them around a few times and tried to fix there problem.....

jeff

picorrect
06-25-2002, 08:58 AM
I know a guy who drove to a car show, at least a 2 hour drive with a coat of Zaino on his hood. No, it`s not me. He then proceeded to wipe off the residue, along with any other crap that got embedded in it.

russeus
06-25-2002, 10:35 AM
:) I love these anti-Autopian sightings. Makes a novice like me feel much better.

One of my favorites was one I read a couple of weeks ago about some guy drying his new Audi or BMW w/ a pair of jeans. When I read that, I think I spit a moutful of Coke all over my monitor. Now that`s funny!

imported_Intermezzo
06-25-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by HuskerBoy

[BOne of my favorites was one I read a couple of weeks ago about some guy drying his new Audi or BMW w/ a pair of jeans. [/B]

What is he....crazy?? Maybe he just wasn`t thinking... :nixweiss

imported_fethead
06-25-2002, 12:05 PM
I have seen people at our local Sunoco A-plus mini-mart wash thier windows and entir car with the window squeege while filling thier car with gas. These were actually nice cars too. I live in a Canadian border town and they come here to shop, gas up and wash thier cars, now if they would only leave thier old clothes and shoes at the salvation army instead of in the parking lots..:nixweiss

imported_Intermezzo
06-25-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by HuskerBoy

[BOne of my favorites was one I read a couple of weeks ago about some guy drying his new Audi or BMW w/ a pair of jeans. [/B]

I just re-read this post and realized that the guy was DRYING his car...not DRIVING his car. I was just going along with the sarcasm. "Damn crazy fool....driving around in a bimmer with jeans!" LoL

imported_Tony
06-25-2002, 12:36 PM
Giving advice is futile until someone is ready to listen. How do you motivate him to want to listen and learn? Is he intimated by you? What incentive could you give that would open communication?

BTW: If the answers were easy then we would have world peace.

I helped one neighbor remove his wax by spraying QD on an mf. He was struggling and was ready to listen. He washed my mf and then purchased some from Walmart. He even noticed that my mf were more plush. Its a start.

Lowejackson
06-25-2002, 12:38 PM
it rained tonight and it is still sitting out there with baked on wax all over it.

Well, at least it is offering protection for the paint :D

Steven

Scottwax
06-25-2002, 06:02 PM
Update:

He has attempted to remove the excess wax-with not too much success. The entire truck has a hazy look and there is still dried wax on several sections of the truck. Took another pic.

Only 12 left on this roll, so it won`t be too long before I can post them.

2k2blackWRX
06-25-2002, 10:57 PM
I was at the sunoco the other day, some old lasy was washing her Mercedes (new one I didnt see the model) completely with one of the window washers.

I was laughing at her the whole time and she didnt realize it at all, then when we left my GF yelled Idiot out the window, shes a little evil but it was still funny.

Bryan