PDA

View Full Version : Klassed Accord

caddyman
06-24-2002, 04:58 PM
Here is the accord,a 2000 with 60K, 1Xaio, 1XSG

this is 2 days after it being done. So pardon the dust!

caddyman
06-24-2002, 04:59 PM

caddyman
06-24-2002, 05:00 PM
last one

imported_seres
06-24-2002, 05:30 PM
Great looking car! And great pictures -- I like the way there are little "stars" on the car! :xyxthumbs

BradE
06-24-2002, 05:35 PM
Good job, looks great.:xyxthumbs

drewski59
06-25-2002, 01:58 AM
WOW!:eek:

That`s some really deep and wet black paint! I hate to say this, but I think I`d HAVE to go with the Klasse twins for black, Zaino just doesn`t have that "wetness" to it...

Great job!:xyxthumbs

shaf
06-25-2002, 01:45 PM
:bow

You see, THIS is why I wish my car was black.... :( Black Maximas of my vintage rule!

imported_Tony
06-25-2002, 01:59 PM
Beautiful: now go ahead and tell us how you prep. the car and applied the twins. You can brag a little, you earned it.

imported_dl9589
06-25-2002, 02:10 PM
Great job caddyman...looks real good:bow

medic
06-25-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Volvo4Me

Great looking car! And great pictures -- I like the way there are little "stars" on the car! :xyxthumbs

I have only seen Klassed cars get that "star" to appear. Hands down a teriffic shine, esp with just one coat of the K twins

imported_jr_mints
06-25-2002, 04:42 PM
Very nice, I happen to be partial to nice looking Hondas :up

caddyman
06-25-2002, 05:41 PM
Well since you asked. ;)

I dont like working with black cars, but for my dad..lol

I washed, TWICE, he still doenst understand that there is a proper way to washing a car! Hey, t least he doesnt take it trought automatic car washes! YIKES!

Well, I SMR`s the hood only, it was the only thing I thought would be good too do. Otherwise just over kill, IMO.

Soo, I rewashed that area.

The applied AIO. It was different than anything I ave ever used, but I had it, and well tried it! Soo I applied it, nice and thin, smooth and even, eith the MF applicator that came with the Concours pakage from CMA. And buffed wuth a MF.

Did whole car.

Then applied SG with a foam wax applicator, this was easier than the MF IMO, but BE Careful! It will run off the foam, soo.."work it in the foam!"

Well, pu ona VERY!!!! rthin coat, making sure to be ABSOLUTELY even.

Let it about 2 hours, while I caught up on my car!

And buffed to ther AMAZING SHINE!

I chse not to use the buffer, I fell that with waxes and the like, you haave much more control woth your hands.

Remebr that this was 2 days after I did it! Ater 4 days the car still looks half decent, adn 200 miles later!

Well, I`m gong to try to Klasse my White Diamond Eldorado this weekend, or later this week, and will post pics of that, and my car Klassed.

I am very happy with the results, and have not gotten the dreded haze!

Thanks for the replies!

alex