PDA

View Full Version : I love this shot I took....

imported_memnuts
06-22-2002, 08:16 AM
of the rear view of my Zaino`d 95 Z28 convertible. :D

cpaddock
06-22-2002, 10:14 PM
That pic looks like your avatar ;)

C. Charles Hahn
06-22-2002, 10:17 PM
yep. You with the beautiful car, with its little "corsa lookalike/confuser" exhaust tips....... :xyxthumbs simply great.

Redcar GUY
06-22-2002, 10:22 PM
Nice pic:up

pingiii
06-23-2002, 04:56 AM
Looks like the back of your car is smiling! Great job! Enjoy!

Bobby G
06-23-2002, 09:04 AM
What, no bazooka cans to cover up those ugly, chrome exhaust tips? LOL! All kidding aside, she`s a beaut! And what a day yesterday was for a top down drive... oh, baby! I love those long summer days. :up

imported_memnuts
06-24-2002, 09:35 AM
Last week the weather was great for top down driving. Low 80`s, low humidity and light winds. It is going to be in the 90`s and humid this week so she`ll stay indoors.:( I might find a convincing reason to take a late evening cruise :D.

Shiny Lil Detlr, Corsa/ Borla/ Billy Boat do not make a exhaust system to meet my needs ( 4" cat back into modified Flowmaster and Fast Toys ( Canada) exhaust tips ).Better flow and sound from this system. Sometimes too loud if I put my foot into it. But she is not a daily driver so noise fatgue is not a problem.

Yes I changed my Avatar because I really like this picture. Camaros are not the most photogenic cars so when a nice angle is achieved it bring great pleasure.

C. Charles Hahn
06-24-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

Shiny Lil Detlr, Corsa/ Borla/ Billy Boat do not make a exhaust system to meet my needs ( 4" cat back into modified Flowmaster and Fast Toys ( Canada) exhaust tips ).Better flow and sound from this system. Sometimes too loud if I put my foot into it. But she is not a daily driver so noise fatgue is not a problem.

hehehe I know..... you told me that before, I was just making fun of it (hence "look alike") because it still confuses the h#ll outta me when I see pics of those tips on your car!! :D

imported_memnuts
06-24-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Shiny Lil Detlr

hehehe I know..... you told me that before, I was just making fun of it (hence "look alike") because it still confuses the h#ll outta me when I see pics of those tips on your car!! :D

Shiny Lil Detlr,

I remember someone asking about that exhaust. Sorry I did not remember it was you. :wavey

Hey, not a bad comparison though. :D