PDA

View Full Version : Senior HS pictures??

C. Charles Hahn
06-10-2002, 03:25 PM
ok, my wife`s sister has a 2000 V6 mustang, and she is graduating next year from high school...... she wants me to detail the car for her before the pics and then come with her to the pic session so I can get the car "just perfect" before she takes pics with it (what she has planned is to take pics laying on it/standing by it wearing a bikini or something)

so my question is this: for the purpose of these type of pictures, what product would I be best using to make it "picture ready"?? Would some Zaino be the best choice or is it too "live" for pictures?? Or should I use some carnauba wax to mellow the paint out??

thanks for any opinions and input guys - I don`t wanna screw this one up :xyxthumbs

EDIT: oh, and the car is a "forest green" type color with tan leather interior.

smfrycruzr
06-10-2002, 03:33 PM
slather it with a glaze!!!

smfrycruzr
06-10-2002, 03:34 PM
and no i don`t mean the girl...

JasonC8301
06-10-2002, 03:44 PM
Glaze and Wax!

Buying plane ticket to MI............

Crap still need to graduate from HS, which is June 25.......

samiam513
06-10-2002, 03:57 PM
JUNE 25!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! I wouyld HATE that. I`m gonna be a junior next year and my school gets out june 4. seniors get out like 2 weeks before that!

P.S Show us the car with or without girl. (with is perfered but without is fine.)

C. Charles Hahn
06-10-2002, 04:17 PM
I`ll see what I can do about getting the photographer to give me the pics on disk...... But if I can only get pics with the girl I might not since it is my sister-in-law and I don`t want her to show up all over the internet all of the sudden - she still will only be 16 at the time the pics are taken, 17 when she graduates. ;) :D

LOL..... ok so I take it the consensus is no Zaino..... good, didnt want to waste my stock on an un-paying, un-derpowered "muscle car" :p

samiam513
06-10-2002, 11:51 PM
lol I won`t even use zaino on my dad`s 2002 Gt. It`s mineral grey so it won`t really matter, and it doesn`t matter to him.