PDA

View Full Version : Discolored MF Wash Mitt

Gatorfan
06-10-2002, 10:50 AM
I have the MF wash mitt from CMA. I decided to wash it with some MF towels (green vipers) in the washing machine and when it was done my wash mitt was now green. It was strange because I also had a Zaino applicator in there and it had no discoloration.

I have washed it a few more times and the color is fading, but I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to whether this will diminsh the performance of the mitt. Also, does anyone have any suggestions on how to safely remove the color? Thanks.

Bobby G
06-10-2002, 11:12 AM
That`s really odd. I have not had any issues with MF towels fading. In any case, I can not imagine it will hurt the performance any. After all, it`s only dye.

db

Gatorfan
06-10-2002, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the reply. I did do a cd test and it seemed ok, but I guess becoming a regular reader here has made me sort of paranoid ;).

imported_Intermezzo
06-10-2002, 03:08 PM
Gatorfan, the exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I washed my MF Mitt with my mint green MFs and Green Vipers and now the mitt is a flourescent-like green. I highly doubt that is going to have any sort of adverse effect on your mitt. In fact, I`ve used it a few times since the wash and I didn`t notice anything at all.

bjwebster
06-10-2002, 03:11 PM
I washed my bbt with my green vipers, and yos mf`s. Same result, a slightly greenish blue towel.

couch16
06-10-2002, 03:36 PM
How do you like the MF wash mit from CMA?

I was just about to order a few.

Gatorfan
06-11-2002, 06:52 AM
Tortuga,

I like the mitt very much. It`s easy for me to control and is really soft. I`m thinking about getting a couple more, but they are a bit pricey :rolleyes: . I think you`ll be pleased if you don`t mind putting up the dough :xyxthumbs .