PDA

View Full Version : Best buffing action....

ExplorerXLT95
06-10-2002, 08:40 AM
I was basically wondering what the best buffing (by hand) tool is....What are my choices and what has been the best in your experience??? Thanks guys

ExplorerXLT95
06-10-2002, 11:11 AM
So does anyone know some good buffing tools?? (I mean like cloths, towels, etc).....Brand names and approximate price would be good.....types are cool too

TooSixy
06-11-2002, 11:16 AM
Use the search button in the top right corner and look for "microfiber". There is a ton of info on these great little cloths. They seem to be the new hype in the auto detailing world. :up

2wheelsx2
06-11-2002, 11:22 AM
You`ll see in your search that there are a number of good ones to choose from, depending on how much you want to spend. I spent a small amount on 5 Neatitem MF`s last year and love them, and will be getting a bunch of friends to get a bunch this year at a cheaper price. But the other places people have been getting good ones from are CMA, Yosteve, Pakshak, and one place on eBay. These are listed in no particular order.

Once I tried MF, I could never go back to cotton. No streaks on drying. Fewer strokes to buff polish and wax, and no lint. Not just superior to cotton in getting a great shine, but a real time saver.