PDA

View Full Version : OK...Now What?

shirtman
06-07-2002, 01:11 PM
Hi Everyone. In an never ending search for truth, justice, and a more beautiful shine, I have taken yet another plunge (this after Zymol, Zaino, Griots...) and bought Klasse AIO and SG to clean, protect and set up for a topping of Souveran (got the kit with wash, PCL, Souveran and Crystal Mist).

Here is the starting point:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/midnightexpress

Now... what order would I apply? Do you recommend the Klasse AIO then SG and then top with Souveran (skipping the PCL?) or what? Similar to Zaino, is it worth my while to layer crystal and souveran? :nixweiss

Which products are compatible with the PC? Recommendations?

Just trying to get it as right as I can the first time, and improve if possible from there. Thanks in advance for your patience with a newbie to the board.

Jeff

Sharkie
06-07-2002, 10:19 PM
PPCL and AIO are both mild cleaners I’d pick one or the other. No experience with PPCL but I’m sure it’s fine to go straight to the SG after using it, on the other hand AIO and SG work great together.

White CMA pad for the PC with AIO/PPCL. Gray works for SG but I prefer by hand since it goes so fast.

No experirence with Souveran or Crystal mist…

G’ luck, post pics!

:wavey

Adam

jkochis
06-07-2002, 10:31 PM
Nice Miata. Given that it`s black, and summer is getting into full swing, here`s what I would recommend, in order...

clay

PPCL (could skip)

AIO

SG

SG

SG

..then in you`re not happy with the shine, consider adding the Souveran. Wait at least a day between the SG coats. Use thin coats.

The Souveran will not last long with a black car in the summer. Thats why I suggest multiple layers of the SG before making the decision.

Once you put the Souveran on the car, you will have to start all over again to add more SG. You will notice more and more shine with each layer of SG. Approaching the levels of Souveran alone.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

RH