PDA

View Full Version : PC+Blackfire: Came Out pretty good... =)

imported_carnut00
06-02-2002, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up on using a PC for swirl removal.. although I havent used 3M SMR the results with Blackfire only were pretty good. I cant wait to re-do it..=D

heres a pic..those clouds sure are pretty

http://steez.vwmafia.net/gti/800xpic2.jpg

more pics @ http://steez.vwmafia.net

thanks again

:bounce

Jngrbrdman
06-02-2002, 02:12 AM
WOW. That looks really nice! Great job on that vee dub. Really good picture too. So what do you think about Blackfire? Better than the average bear or is it just like every other wax in your opinion. I`ve really liked BF but I haven`t tried applying it by machine yet.

JHP
06-02-2002, 05:21 AM
Can you explain more of how you applied and removed the blackfire? I have a black car and zaino is such a hassle to take off the car.

ALAN81
06-02-2002, 07:24 AM
is that your plate......................BRONX?

imported_BretFraz
06-02-2002, 07:42 AM
Looks great! Top the BF with a good carnauba and you`ll freak!!

imported_carnut00
06-02-2002, 01:39 PM
Hey , thanks not my plate (photoshoppin action)

I applied the BF stuff with the PC, and removed it by hand. It came off very easy

In the past ive used Blitz/3M IHG (without a PC), Klasse Twins (without a PC), and now black fire.. Blackfire has been the best so far but I guess thats mostly due to the PC

Man that thing just shines

I have a can of blitz here waiting to go on as well.. but I wanna re-do the car from scratch once again

=) peace

JHP
06-02-2002, 01:54 PM
Yeah your car looks awesome. do you have to wait a long time to let the blackfire cure does it help with swirls?

imported_carnut00
06-02-2002, 02:28 PM
It helped, but didnt help TOO much with the swirls... they are still there. But im guessing I need to buy that bottle of 3M SMR... or something stronger.

The dealership detailed the car ONCE and man that hurt me ;)

JHP
06-02-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by steez

It helped, but didnt help TOO much with the swirls... they are still there. But im guessing I need to buy that bottle of 3M SMR... or something stronger.

The dealership detailed the car ONCE and man that hurt me ;)

I know what you mean. My dealer washed my car, when they did a recall on my floormats. Thats when I got swirls in my 3month old car. And zaino isn`t fixing the problem. So keep us updated on if you do anything more to clean your car.