PDA

View Full Version : My budet Detail of the day......

Redcar GUY
06-01-2002, 12:24 PM
My Girl friends mom has this like 87 crown vic LTD, She said that she didnt know when it was washed last but she did know that it was waxed a few years ago..... Well her mom is a Photographer and I told her that I would detail the crown Vic for free if she would do some pics of the SS.

Today I started on it, it was in bad shape.... Bugs,tar, umm "dropings" from the farm.. you get the picture. I started off with a good scrubing with Stoners Tarminator (thanks god for this stuff!) So after it took me 1hr to get all the bugs and tar off.......... I washed it with a mix of dawn and cheep car wash. Them I hit it with a coat of Meguiars cleaner wax(that I have but never use) I used the PC and the Yellow pad, looked good after that. Then used a white pad and add a coat of Nufinish (got it cheap at a store closeing sale 2$) It looked real good after that! I would say that I got about $8 in was/wax/products in the whole detail. when she came back after I was done she was verry happy! Then she gave me $40 and said we will take the Pic of the SS whenever you want! :)

Here are a few pics

Before and after (http://www.autopia-carport.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=102305#post102305)

dahammer
06-01-2002, 01:23 PM
Now you`ve done it!!!

I hope you know now that she knows what you can do with her car you are forever "HER" detailer.

Nice .....very Nice.

WAs the SS jealous that you allowed a F product in its garage???

Mike

Love whatcha dun to da walls!!!!!

BLACK & WHITE checkerboard floors next???

Redcar GUY
06-01-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by mikebmab

Now you`ve done it!!!

I hope you know now that she knows what you can do with her car you are forever "HER" detailer.

Nice .....very Nice.

WAs the SS jealous that you allowed a F product in its garage???

Mike

Love whatcha dun to da walls!!!!!

BLACK & WHITE checkerboard floors next???

Ya and she can take pics if the car and be ""my Photographer""

No the SS was cool, I have friends that have Stangs that comeo over all the time...

Not sure about the floor yet;)