PDA

View Full Version : new black car & zaino

imported_Goose
06-01-2002, 02:04 AM
hi i just got a black z28 tonight and im wondering when can i start using zaino on it and what leather stuff i should use on the seats and how often thanks

Bobby G
06-01-2002, 07:43 AM
No waiting... in fact, what are you waiting for? :nixweiss

Oh, yeah, congrats on the new ride!

mikenomad57@hotmail.com
06-01-2002, 08:00 AM
Are you referring to the paint curing? Leatherique.com is a good leather treatment.

C. Charles Hahn
06-01-2002, 08:53 AM
don`t use leatherique unless you have to loosen the leather - it will stretch out an f-bod`s seats.....

if you have Z, why didnt you order some Z9 and Z10 to go with it?? I use that stuff quite often on my Trans Am...... probably once every couple weeks. That you can use on the das, and any non-clear plastic, vinyl, or leather in the car..... just dont put anything on clear plastic or on the carpet (duh...)

good luck, nice ride! My T/A`s black too! :D :cool:

imported_memnuts
06-01-2002, 08:55 AM
Get started. Make sure you use soft applicators and towels. If the finish is brand new and swirl free it will remain so if Zaino is applied and removed properly. I use lexol leather conditioner 2-3 times a year and 303 protectant monthly on my black leather interior.

Welcome to the black Z28 club!! No color looks better but at the same time no color can look worst. :bounce

imported_Goose
06-02-2002, 12:48 AM
ok thanks for the advice i got one more question i got alot of swrils on my car and a couple scratches the scratches look white but my finger nail wont get caught in the scratch can those be buffed out