PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle "Liquid" Souveran Wax

Beach15
05-31-2002, 03:31 PM
Has anyone used the new Liquid Souveran Wax yet? It costs less than the other form in the can, yet is said to provide the same results. I currently use Klasse AIO on our black Chevy Avalanche, and want that blinding shimmer that I`ve heard so much about with the Souveran. Also, I`m just now starting my detail business and need to really impress my first customers with the best quality work available. Would this work well over AIO?

Anyone else seen it or used it? I found it atPinnacle Wax (http://www.pinnaclewax.com) , and it`s $24.95 for one bottle or 2 for $35. A good idea or should I just stick to the regular can material?

Jngrbrdman
05-31-2002, 03:35 PM
Yup. There are a couple threads about that. Do a search for Liquid Souveran and you`ll find em. :)

It would work just fine over Klasse. Probably not as good as the stuff in the can, but it would still impress the hell out of people. Klasse alone is going to do that for ya.

Beach15
05-31-2002, 03:52 PM
Okay, now that I read the other threads on the liquid material, I don`t think that`s what I want. The paste still seems to be the better route, even if it does cost quite a bit more, but like they say, you get what you pay for!

Does anyone know if the "XV world" site is any good for ordering the stuff since it`s only $49 from them? High shipping charges?

Jngrbrdman
05-31-2002, 03:55 PM
Someone ordered that kit from them on here. They had good things to say about it. Even if the shipping charges were high it would still be a good deal. That is by far the very lowest you will find Souveran on the web. The pricing on it is pretty tightly regulated. There are very few authorized distributers of it too so that makes it even harder to come by at that price. Get it before they sell out. :xyxthumbs

Beach15
05-31-2002, 04:02 PM
Hey, I plan on using Klasse AIO as a base for the Souveran, on each car, so that means I don`t need the Pinnacle cleansing lotion, right? I`ve been pleased with the AIO thus far on our 2 month old vehicle, but what are it`s true cleaning & swirl-removing (or hiding) abilities on older cars?

Should I also get the wash & crytsal mist?

ALAN81
05-31-2002, 06:09 PM
I buy from xvworld with no problem there is no phone number but if you e mail them they e mail you back within one day.There prices are the lowest for what they sell P21S carnuba is 19 dollars and 7 shipping (example)thats cheap

Jngrbrdman
05-31-2002, 08:04 PM
Pinnacle makes some really good stuff. If I were you then I`d get the Souveran kit on that site. You will find uses for it all. Pinnacle doesn`t make anything unless it is going to be first rate. The PPCL won`t be as good as an SMR or something but it will do its job. Klasse AIO will do about the same thing. PPCL will do more on swirls than AIO but neither one of them are really going to remove them all. I`d get the whole kit though. You won`t regret it.

Beach15
05-31-2002, 08:17 PM
I`m still drawn to the top notch quality and results from the Pinnacle, but am starting to think I should wait & experiment a little more before spending so much. I`m anal over our car`s finish, but am kind of cheap, and don`t want to have to justify why I just spent $60 or $70 on car wax, good or not. I think it`d be best for me to get a few detailing jobs under my belt with quite good results from my current products and then make a "step up", if I still see it necessary.

As such, I`m thinking about going from the "ultimate" in price & results, to one of the cheapest. I`m a perfectionist, but after reading about it, am impressed by what the Eagle One Pure Carnuba Cleaner/Wax has to offer for so little money. No, it may not be the best, but it is quite impressive regardless. Any comments?

BradE
05-31-2002, 08:22 PM
If you want a good wax that will give very good results (almost as good as Souveran but not quite the same) try One Grand Blitz. It cheap as far as waxes go, $15/tin. It`s also one of the most durable caranubas on the market. :up

ALAN81
05-31-2002, 08:58 PM
I use EO cleaner /wax on my wifes 4 runner with good results and I think it only costs like $6.00, Nice finish and shine I dont think it lasts lonfer than 6 weeks !!!

Beach15
05-31-2002, 09:06 PM
What about Platinum Ultimate Paint Protection over the Klasse AIO? I just got an email from the guy at tacscar.com, and he said the first thing that popped into his mind for the results I want would be to use Platinum over the Klasse. It`s decently priced too, and I`ve read raves about it. Right now, I`m going back to search the other threads, and I`ll order some stuff tomorrow I think.

Is Platinum a good idea too?