PDA

View Full Version : Best leather cleaners and conditioners?

ClayBartrug
05-30-2002, 03:04 PM
My recently purchased 98 M3 has an interior which barely looks like it`s been used. With that, the leather is almost too new. It crackles and squeaks a bit too much for me. Will a good cleaning and/or conditioning correct this?

Also, which products are the best? I know some I have used in the past make the leather Waaaaaaaaay too slippery, which is not very desireable!

thanks

BradE
05-30-2002, 03:06 PM
IMO the best leather products you can buy are from Leatherique. www.leatherique.com If you want something cheaper Eagle One makes a good cheap cleaner and conditioner.

Jngrbrdman
05-30-2002, 03:07 PM
If you are looking for over the counter stuff then you can`t really beat Lexol. I`d start there and see how it works for you. Its usually about 8 or 9 bucks a bottle and there is a cleaner product and a conditioner product. They work extremly well. :xyxthumbs

edit: I agree with Showroom up there. I`ve heard very very good things about leatherique. I`d like to get my hands on some but I have heard that it is kind of pricey.

imported_BretFraz
05-30-2002, 03:12 PM
Please do a search on this topic. This is a subject that gets discussed frequently.