PDA

View Full Version : M-OP EZ Wash by ProtectAll

CharlesW
05-30-2002, 02:43 PM
Today was my first time to try this product and based on a one time use, it was very impressive. The car it was used on had been parked in the garage for sometime and was dusty water spot dirty, not really too bad. It was a toss-up between the EZ Wash and Final Inspection. The EZ Wash did a great job and could very easily serve as a quick detailer. (IMHO) I used a spray bottle and needed very little, maybe 4 oz. total. The car was an `81 Vette, so there wasn`t a lot of area. Windows, paint, and Rally wheels were done. I guess what I am saying is that it seems to be a worth-while addition to my detailing supplies.

Charles

Scottwax
05-30-2002, 06:03 PM
I`ve been using Q&E Wash for about 9 years now. It even works great on moderately dirty cars. It is also the fastest way I have found to wash a car.

imported_Intermezzo
05-31-2002, 12:19 AM
I use it off and on...depending on what I feel like doing and how dirty the car is. It works well for condo/apt dwellers, but I think one of its biggest advantages is that it doesn`t degrade wax nearly as much as a normal wash.

Scottwax
05-31-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Intermezzo

I think one of its biggest advantages is that it doesn`t degrade wax nearly as much as a normal wash.

I`ve noticed that also-probably the reason I get 3 months of beading out of #26 or Pinnacle waxes.