PDA

View Full Version : Vac N Blo Portable Vacuum

Spyder
05-30-2002, 07:57 AM
Has anybody used the Vac N Blo Portable Vacuum from Classic Motoring Accessories? I am thinking about it but i am wondering if any of you have gotten one and if it is really worth $175

imported_JeffBruce
05-30-2002, 08:02 AM
Yes...Its great. Light and powerful. Everyone who see`s it wants one. So far its done what i have asked it. I get the big stuff it gets all the little stuff ....then I shampoo carpet. It has a "blower" option to do other things, I haven`t tried that, Blow the water off hard to reach places, blow grass and leaves off driveway and sidewalk..stuff like that.

Do a search for it on this site...there are plenty of reviews on it..

jeff

Spyder
05-30-2002, 08:23 AM
thanks for the info - i did a search and found a ton of info.... one mor question i woudl like to ask though (sorry if it has already been posted but i did not come across it yet):

how long is the cord on it? the nearest plug to my car wash area is probably at least 30 feet.

Bobby G
05-30-2002, 08:24 AM
I love mine. I use it in the house as much as I do the cars. The blowing attachments work great in the car to remove dust and crud from cracks and hard to reach areas.

ultrajim49
05-30-2002, 08:37 AM
Jeff :

120amp isn`t that a bit much?

:nixweiss

Chalky
05-30-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Spyder

how long is the cord on it? the nearest plug to my car wash area is probably at least 30 feet.

I`m guessing that the cord on mine is about 12 - 15 feet. There is this invention called an extension cord. Works great. ;)

Spyder
05-30-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by dbackfan

I`m guessing that the cord on mine is about 12 - 15 feet. There is this invention called an extension cord. Works great. ;)

Really? OMG you are a freakin Genius - i never would have thought of that.;)

i was just thinking it would be nice not to have to use an extension cord.