PDA

View Full Version : Found Lexol and Eagle One Carnauba in Vancouver Canada

shaf
05-29-2002, 10:45 PM
I`m not 100% sure if this is a real find or not, but I don`t recall seeing Lexol stuff anywhere. They have bottles of Lexol cleaner and conditioner for $15 each. Sorry can`t remember what size they were - probably the 16oz. Also, a smaller size that must be 7oz.

Another thing they had was several cans of Eagle One pure carnauba wax (not the WET cleaner one), which I heard is now extinct. $17 for that, which is not bad at all, and cheaper than the equivalent Mother`s at Canadian Tire.

This is at Auto World in Metrotown Centre, under Aberdeen Auto World in the phonebook.

2wheelsx2
05-30-2002, 12:01 AM
Hey, Brian, the Lordco at Kingsway and Imperial has some EO Carnauba Paste Wax. As for the Lexol stuff, a lot of the finer shore repair places and stores will have them. I got my Lexol Neatsfoot at a shoe repair place downtown.

Sirslap2
05-30-2002, 10:09 AM
Lexol leather products can be found at equine supply stores - know this because my wifes rides - and hey - it`s Calgary cow town right.

They are generally used for cleaning and protecting expensive saddles.

I haven`t found Lexol vinyl products anywhere locally.

FYI

shaf
05-30-2002, 11:30 AM
Ah, oh well, I bought neither and need neither at the moment. Just sharing, and thanks.

BillNorth
05-30-2002, 08:12 PM
I sent lexol an email and asked about retailers in the TO Canada area. They responded with five stores in the GTA that carry their products. Give them a shout.

VettePilot
05-31-2002, 12:38 PM
Anyone interested int he Carnaube Pure Paste Wax can pm me and I will discuss how to get it. Just not a place for me to push things, but hey, if you want some let me know.

bbquer
06-01-2002, 01:46 PM
I know a place that sells them.

They are at boundary rd. Right opposite the Benz dealership.

i Forgot the name though.

Autoworld sells the small bottles i think.