PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar`s Cleaner Wax

DAC17
05-29-2002, 07:03 PM
OK, save your complaints, which I know will be coming..."he`s clueless, how can that be, that stuff is crap", etc.

I washed (with Gold Class suds) and waxed (with Meguiar`s cleaner wax) my month-old WRX. Well, it came out great! The paint was very clear and satiny bright. When the rain came (the next day), the wax really formed into big beads and ran right off the car. We`ll see how long it will last, but it sure started good!

2wheelsx2
05-29-2002, 07:14 PM
Nah, nobody is going to complain, as long as you are happy with the results. Now you can start slapping on the Gold Class Wax on top and continue to keep that bright shine. If your car is not garaged, it won`t last more than a month, but if it is, you would be surprised at how long it lasts. I personally found this out when I had to park my car outside for a short while. Really degrades the wax fast to have it sit outside 24/7.

picorrect
05-30-2002, 08:07 AM
Hey it`s good stuff. I used it for years on my Integra.

Then I became a Zainoholic. :D

HoosierCrew
06-13-2002, 08:56 AM
There is nothing wrong with Meguiar`s cleaner wax. I actually use all Meguiar`s paint products. I am not a fan of mail order. I prefer to go to the store and get the products than wait for it to arrive. I will say that after using the cleaner wax for a while, I do prefer the #26 Hi Tech Wax. Gives it more of a brilliant shine. I also use their paint cleaner and #7 polish. As long as you are happy. That is what really counts.

ALAN81
06-13-2002, 10:01 AM
I always say what ever makes you happy.There is no exact science to making your car look beautiful. If you ask me I would put #26 on top and watch it shine!

samiam513
06-13-2002, 01:18 PM
I have it in my garage right now. I liked it when i used it on myy parents cars. Thay wanteed somthing inexpensive that would work.

I give it a :up :up

jrush
06-13-2002, 01:20 PM
Yep, have a bottle in my garage as well. I have about a half a bottle of everything in my garage at this point.

imported_Intel486
06-13-2002, 05:18 PM
Yhea, Meguiar`s #6 is a great cleaner wax. I have a bottle still and need to find a place around here that sells meguiar`s stuff in gallon jugs.