PDA

View Full Version : Porsche Tequipment Insect Remover

imported_civic2383
05-28-2002, 09:59 PM
Has anyone had any experience with this product? I am looking for a good bug remover, and since I was going to be placing an order with CMA it caught my attention. Any comments?

Porsche Tequipment Insect Remover (http://www.properautocare.com/porteqinrem.html)

Thanks

imported_BretFraz
05-28-2002, 10:25 PM
I can`t comment on this specific product but I do use a bug remover purchased from www.topoftheline.com. It`s made by Hi Temp Products and works pretty well. It`s not "miracle in a bottle" but for fresh bug goo it`s effective.

Hope this helps. And I too am interested in the Porsche bug remover so I hope someone posts a review or comments.

SixSpeed
05-28-2002, 11:03 PM
I have used the Porsche Bug Remover for the last two months with mixed results. It works well if you are diligent and remove the bugs on a weekly basis. I have worked on some cars lately that had the bugs on there for a longer period of time and it didn`t work as well.

bjwebster
05-28-2002, 11:08 PM
It is my favorite bug remover. I find that it works well at removing bugs. But I also remove them as soon as possibleafter I get them on the car, so they dont have time to do damage.