PDA

View Full Version : there is a new f body sittin in my driveway!

Pages : [1] 2

Redcar GUY
05-27-2002, 10:57 PM
well there was LOL It was a friend of mine that I hadnt seen in a long time! he works over in OHIO at honda and I hadnt seen his new car yet, It is a 2002 TransAM WS6. It is sweet! We are going to start him on the Z system ASAP but here is a few pic after he drove here from OHIO

PIC ONE

Redcar GUY
05-27-2002, 10:59 PM
Pic 2

Redcar GUY
05-27-2002, 11:00 PM
Last one, Cant wait to see what it looks like with Zaino!

laynlow
05-27-2002, 11:03 PM
Super nice looking car! He works for Honda, and went for American muscle over the coffee can exhaust? Shake that mans hand for me!

:bow

Jngrbrdman
05-27-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by laynlow

Super nice looking car! He works for Honda, and went for American muscle over the coffee can exhaust? Shake that mans hand for me!

Hey now... I resemble that remark. :D I traded in my American muscle (97 Mustang) for my coffee can exhaust. ;)

imported_memnuts
05-28-2002, 07:48 AM

:bow

From the "Fast and the Furious"

"Why don`t you drive your father`s car ( Dodge Charger )." " It scares me!!!"

Hondas and the likes are great cars and fun, but a V-8`s 300 plus RWHP and torque is also fun and can scare the pants off you if you do not treat with respect. :xyxthumbs

laynlow
05-28-2002, 09:16 AM
Oh yeah, I know those cars are fun. And, I am a firm believer in to each his own. I am just tired of the neighbor`s kid sticking a coffee can on his exhaust and cranking the stereo at 2am.

His car is a Honda civic that is stock in every respect except for the rims, coffee can, and stereo. I am still waiting for the primer colored wing....;)

imported_memnuts
05-28-2002, 09:42 AM

Oh yeah, I know those cars are fun. And, I am a firm believer in to each his own. I am just tired of the neighbor`s kid sticking a coffee can on his exhaust and cranking the stereo at 2am.

His car is a Honda civic that is stock in every respect except for the rims, coffee can, and stereo. I am still waiting for the primer colored wing....;)

I really can not get too upset with these antics. I`m 48 y.o and when I think back to my first car (VW Super Beetle 71) I remember installing the loud stereo and modified exhaust. I thought I was :cool:. Let him enjoy this irritating stage of life. Today I play the car stereo rather low. I love the powerful sound of a custom 4" exhaust system into the Flowmaster and under-chassis unrestricted ram-air intake. That`s the music I love to hear today.

m3pilot
05-28-2002, 10:58 AM
Nice pics, car looks good. I am sure it will look even better when he starts the zaino. Also, I see his car is sunset orange metallic, what did you think of the color, I think it looks really nice in the sun especially.

smfrycruzr
05-28-2002, 11:09 AM
that paint color is magnificent!!! Damn nice. Did ya`ll race?

Redcar GUY
05-28-2002, 11:17 AM
jpws6> I love the color SOM is nice in the sun and the shade:)

DCopp> LOL No race, we are both more show than go:)

Blackmirror
05-28-2002, 10:02 PM
Awesome car man! How much do those cars cost? I always wanted one. One of these days.

C. Charles Hahn
05-28-2002, 10:09 PM
niiiiiiice.......

who`s is that?? anyone I "might know"??? ;) (or atleast used to, as I`m sure you`re aware of that little situation heh heh....)

always loved SOM, too bad I had to get rid of mine for black.....

:xyxthumbs

C. Charles Hahn
05-28-2002, 10:11 PM
blkZ28Conv: you sure that isnt a corsa/borla?? those tips sure look like it, not flowmaster...... :confused: :up

imported_memnuts
05-29-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by SLPCar Luvr

blkZ28Conv: you sure that isnt a corsa/borla?? those tips sure look like it, not flowmaster...... :confused: :up

I could not get a Corsa/Borla to accept a larger inlet so I had to go with a modified Flowmaster. The quad rectanglar tips are from Fast Toys in Canada. They fit the outlet perfectly and the muffler shop aligned them.

A lot of people do mistaken them for Corsa/Borla because of the similiarity in appearance. Not bad systems to be compared to.