PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New Member

a4blur
05-27-2002, 06:33 PM
Hello. I`ve been lurking for a while on this site and really enjoy the atmosphere here, so I signed up today.

I like to spend time with my vehicle, and I see that I`m not alone, although my neighbours think I`m off the `deep end` :D

I see that many on this board stray away from carnauba waxes, and prefer synthetics. I like carnauba wax, Zymol Fantasy to be exact. Been using it since 1995... same tub actually! and I`ve used that tub for 29 waxes, and it`ll do one or two more :) Anyway, carnauba isn`t for everyone, and I like to wax my car, so it works for me.

I like my VW Golf TDI, with this car being our fourth Vdub since 1984. The picture is our 2000 Golf GLS TDI 5 speed photographed in Manning Park near Hope, BC, Canada.

http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=hyates&album_id=75867&image_id=0

Anyway, I look forward to learning and participating on this site and `meeting` some of you.

Harry

Brad B
05-27-2002, 09:41 PM
Welcome aboard, Harry. Nothing at all wrong with carnubas. It just depends on your goals and many of our goals nowdays lean towards durability.

Great to have you participating. Keep joining in!

Brad B.:wavey