PDA

View Full Version : So we are off to a Graduation party yesterday...

Redcar GUY
05-26-2002, 10:06 PM
It was my cousins and they live on a farm, I had been raining off and an all day. We get to where they live, they have a 1/4mi drive way that is almost gravel but mostly mud and is washout from the fields and the "animals". It was raining there. After diving there and up the drive the satty was trashed After we walk in and see my family, there must have been 7- 10 people ask me "why didn’t you drive the Camaro" I was like "umm umm first off it is raining...." they we all laughing.... Then some of the same people were asking me how much it would be to detail their cars/trucks and so on. So in return I say (Laughing)" na...... it might rain on it" they were like.. "no I am serious" I say "so am I"

LOL hahahahaha

Anyway, I cleaned up the Satty to day and it was a mess >straw, mud, some animal droppings.....bla yuck All better now

YoSteve
05-27-2002, 03:00 AM
I had two friends that constantly ask me why I don`t drive the Passat downtown. Rain doesn`t usually deter me from driving but parking does. Some parking garages are just too tight (not to mention valet!).

Some one out right said to me, you have a nice car so you should drive it! And she likes me. She is definately not a candidate for me ;)

I hate it when people tell me what to do about my car or say something about how I`m going to wax the paint off it or something. I just tell them once an then ignore them, it`s not worth it.

boywonder
05-27-2002, 08:43 AM
I have similar convos to that. I love when people tell me what I need to use on my car to make it look better :rolleyes:.

DaGonz
05-27-2002, 06:35 PM
Did you ever notice that the people that give you the business about "waxing your paint off" drive cars that look like rolling dumpsters? :doh

YoungDetailer
05-27-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Gonzo0903

Did you ever notice that the people that give you the business about "waxing your paint off" drive cars that look like rolling dumpsters? :doh

LOL.... I hated that - our old neighbor`s used to tell me that all the time, "Hey! You! Be careful the paint doesn`t come off the car when you`re doing that!! You know that can happen, right??"

....think they were jealous that my cars always looked better than theirs and I`m half their age...... :xyxthumbs