PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ANAL detailer in ATLANTA

silvergsr
05-26-2002, 08:35 AM
I`m not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I`m looking to find a detailer here in Atlanta that is anal enogh to be surfing these forums. :)

Thanks so much,

Luke.

lmetten
05-27-2002, 10:18 AM
hello my name is anthony i`am a detailer in atlanta how may i help you

silvergsr
05-27-2002, 10:34 AM
I`m looking for someplace/one to work my car over that knows what they`re doing. Do have a shop?

Luke.

lmetten
05-27-2002, 02:32 PM
hello luke are you still online is so i will be here until 4:30

imported_BretFraz
05-27-2002, 07:58 PM
Hey guys,

Nutty suggestion here, but have either of you tried to send the other a PM or e-mail? Just click on the PROFILE button at the bottom of each post and from there you can send a message.

Another idea is for one of you to post your e-mail address so the other can contact you.

It might be alot easier to do it this way than trying to communicate the way you`re doing it now, which seems like two people trying to have a conversation underwater. From different pools.

Yours in efficient communication, I remain......

YoungDetailer
05-27-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by bretfraz

Yours in efficient communication, I remain......

lol. :wavey

thevolvoguy
06-01-2002, 07:38 PM
Looking for ANAL detailer

What does an uhhhh Anal detailer detail exactly? jk :D

silvergsr
06-01-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by thevolvoguy

What does an uhhhh Anal detailer detail exactly? jk :D

LOL... Ugh, my vehicles.

Luke. :nono

kmcbride22
08-14-2002, 07:26 PM
volvo4me just detailed three cars for me and did a superb job. Not only were they friendly and professional, but they went all out and the cars look fabulous. One was an 88 M-B 450 SL that was neglected and looked like someone rubbed it with steel wool. Afterwards, it was dramatically improved. Highly recommended. Check them out at: http://www.geocities.com/shanninic/wonderglo.html

My usual disclaimer: I get nothing for posting this. They did an outstanding job and I want to recognize their great service.