PDA

View Full Version : Help with Klasse!!!

McMustang
05-25-2002, 04:50 PM
I just applied some AIO to a small portion of my car and couldn`t see a haze or anything! Is this normal? Should there be a haze? Also, do I apply to sections of the car then buff off or do I apply it to the whole car? The Klasse process would be much appreciated as I am going to apply it all tomorrow! (1xAIO 1XSG)

Brad B
05-25-2002, 04:56 PM
Sometimes due to the color of your car and the thiness of the application it is almost clear. That`s ok. You want very THIN coats. Be sure the bottle is shook up.

Let the application dry for 20 minutes then buff off. You don`t have to wait until the whole car is done. I do sections at a time. A door, a hood, etc.

Waiting too long can make it a little tougher to remove. Now if you do wait longer don`t fret, it will come off, it`s just a bit more effort . Use a MF towel moistened with water or QD which will greatly aid removal.

imported_killerjg
05-25-2002, 09:48 PM
With Klasse and Z I found I had to break old habits of looking for a fully hazed car when applying these products. They go on so thin and are usually a challenge to see when applied correctly.