PDA

View Full Version : Hello after all that time !!

Ed Fisher
05-25-2002, 01:17 PM
Hello you guys...

I`m back after all that time. My wife`s thru with that nasty case of cancer operations and stuff and guess what : OUR BABY GIRL IS DUE TO ARRIVE AROUND THE SECOND HALF OF JULY !!! :D

I finally got to run into my car today. A lift-spraying, an engine steam, a triple wash, a thorough vacuuming for two hours and my silver babe looks just as good as new.

I used a brand new (at least for me) stuff named "Metabond" from Germany to clean the finish, a great new product which came to catch my attention named "Schnell wachs". The schnell wachs (fast wax in german) is like milk and you need not to worry about it messing the rubber and plastic trim. It gave such a deep gloss that I got all the "trunk-stuff" home in order to give away to friends!! It was so easy to apply that it was hard to believe ! I guess I will have to also dump my orbital... It was so fast and easy !!

I strongly recommend it...

Laters fellas... :xyxthumbs

imported_Homer
05-25-2002, 01:18 PM
Good to see you again old buddy! Welcome back to the forums...

Huy

Brad B
05-25-2002, 04:49 PM
Hello Murat! Great news about your wife! Good to hear you back in the swing of things. Keep checking in!:xyxthumbs

Brad

nerdhunters
05-25-2002, 05:47 PM
Great news about your wife, welcome back !!!

99323ic
05-25-2002, 08:56 PM
Ah..another old timer...Welcome back Murat. I`m gladdened to hear that your wife is doing well. :bounce

Ed Fisher
05-26-2002, 03:30 AM
To all of you very much for your warm welcoming.

I am about to be back with my new car after my first child, my pretty little girl arrives...

It`s going to be another Renault, a Laguna this time... The new Laguna is a really cute thing and I fallen for it... The Megane I currently have will be battered and made subject to every cruelty you can think of by my wife...

The new Laguna I plan to buy will be one of the following colors :

Silver

Black

Deep metallic blue

Deep metallic green

Metallic gun blue

Cannot choose... :nixweiss

I have no clue of what Renault calls these colors but these are what I name them.

Help with ideas concerning the ease / difficulty of detailing will be appreciated...

Thanks already

:wavey

Ed Fisher
05-26-2002, 03:34 AM
This is what ý am talking about:

http://www.renault.com/img/produits/laguna2.jpg

Andre'
05-26-2002, 03:44 AM
Welcome back old timer :wavey it`s good to hear your wife is ok.

Kleanride
05-29-2002, 12:24 PM
Hey Murat! Welcome back! Its been a while.... Glad to hear the good news!