PDA

View Full Version : Klasse not good in high heat and humidity?

SixSpeed
05-25-2002, 10:48 AM
I was reading recently that some people were having hazing problems with Klasse. The common denominator seemed to be areas that had high heat and humidity. I am considering ordering some, but I live in Memphis, TN which is very hot and humid during the months of June, July, and August. I appreciate any opinions or suggestions that can be offered.

99323ic
05-25-2002, 11:04 AM
Although others have experienced hazing with Klasse, I have either not encountered it or it does not show on my white Jetta. I think that it has not been conclusively decide if heat/humidity is a factor or cause.

Living in South Florida (where it`s relatively hot & humid most of the year), I would have thought I would have exerienced this by now if it was a common event.

Brad B
05-25-2002, 05:09 PM
I live in St. Louis, we THRIVE on humidity. I have used Klasse for quite a while. It has never had any problems due to heat/humidity. I have applied it in all weather conditions.

imported_Tony
05-26-2002, 04:13 AM
After dawn washing and claying I used AIO and then I used SG on the following weekends. This was in June of last year. I live in Houston area. Temp was probably in the 90`s and humidity was close to 80. I would continually wipe my hands and forehead to keep the sweat off the paint. No hazing problem to report. From my experience I do not believe that humidity is the cause.

I sure hope someone finds the cause of the hazing!