PDA

View Full Version : which offers the wettest deepest shine

blown4d
05-24-2002, 01:43 AM
Which combo would produce the deepest wettest shine . I don`t care much for protection or ease of use. Just based on looks only. p21s wax, blackfire or souverin/klasse aio The paint color is dark brown.

wizardofahs
05-24-2002, 02:13 AM
well there isn`t really an answer to that question... each one of those will provide that.. you just sort of have to pick one. You can`t compare based on shine.. have to look at other things... IE BF will last longer but won`t bead water... doesn`t matter what color or kind of car it is... none of those products provide a deeper wetter shine than any other... it`s all opininated.. so you just gotta pick one and decide for yourself

Lemonxxs
05-24-2002, 08:06 AM
I think you will have to try those products as only you can be that judge as Shine is subjective.

Jngrbrdman
05-24-2002, 08:57 AM
Check the Projects (http://www.autopia.ws/hwy/jngrbrdman/Projects.html) page on my Autopia Homepage. It shows you Blackfire on my wifes Accord and Blackfire on my Integra. Out of all those products I would go with Blackfire if I wanted that deep wet shine. Souveran does a good job of it but I would still go with Blackfire if I could only choose one. If I could choose 2 then I would top Blackfire with either Souveran or p21s. Really nice shine and depth after Souveran. :xyxthumbs

rd_volvo
05-24-2002, 10:36 AM
One Grand

Omega + Blitz + Show Off = Thing of Beauty!

JasonC8301
05-24-2002, 12:26 PM
To get the most shine with durability/price second try a glaze and wax with a carnauba QD.

Glaze - Either Omega Glaze of Meguiars #7

Wax - Pinnacle Souveran offers that very small amount of pop that Blitz seems to lack. Its like combining the brightness/shine of Pinnacle Paste Glaz and the depth/warmth of Blitz. Its also so easy to apply and remove.

Qd - Pinnacle Crystal Mist, Eimann Fabrik Clear Pearl, or One Grand Show Off.

All available at www.properautocare.com

Gallons of One Grand Show Off for cheap at www.carcareonline.com

Jason