PDA

View Full Version : OT - Anyone here have Classic Soft Trim Leather ?

maxshine
05-23-2002, 11:37 AM
Just curious, I plan to have a Classic Soft Trim Leather Kit installed in my 02 Maxima.

Thanks

05-23-2002, 11:46 AM
what does this have to do with detailing? :nixweiss

Check www.mbworld.org, a lot of c-coupe owners had leather installed on their cars....

maxshine
05-23-2002, 12:36 PM
what does this have to do with detailing?

Well, I`m improving my car with an item that receives a lot of detailing attention and I`ll be caring for it with tips and techniques I learn from this forum.

If posting here was inappropriate I`ll accept the moderator moving or deleting it.

OpticalBrad
05-23-2002, 01:54 PM
I have a 1998 CR-V with Classic Soft-Trim leather that was installed when we purchased the car. I think I conditioned it once (before Autopia). The leather has gone through North Texas summers and still looks great. No hardening or cracking...still soft and supple.

I was a little concerned about after market leather, but this has been very low maintenance stuff.

180fisherman
05-24-2002, 08:17 PM
I had a TRD leather package installed in my Tundra. I have used only Classic Soft`s leather cleaner/conditioner, as I don`t know how others work.

I would be very interested to know what folks think about leather cleaners-is Zaino`s good? Everything else they have is top notch.